Options

Getting destroyed in Prime games

patches99patches99 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
Maybe you all can help me with this.  I am silver level 6.  I have all my players capped.  I have a pretty good team with all 5 star players, 52k team strength and I can't win more than a couple of games in a row on prime games.  I'll have the other team by 15k in strength and will lose by 10 runs on autoplay.  It's really really annoying.  Could it be cause they want me to move to gold?  I wanted to wait till I had enough xp to level all my players.  Any info or advise would be much appreciated.  

Comments

• Options
    usbluesusblues Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    I’m the same. All 5 star, silver level 6, all guys capped and their skills to plus 9. (10 requires pxp). I can’t win more than 2 and I’m constantly playing gold teams. This is glu’s way of trying to force you to go gold. I’m not gonna do it because I can cycle woh 5-7 times now without even using a video restart. 
  • Options
    midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    Upgrade everything... not just your hitting.  If you have all upgrades capped you should win those games.
  • Options
    patches99patches99 Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Ya I have all the upgrades 40/40...I think they are giving me gold level opponents 
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited April 2019
    @patches99 Look up the teams you're playing to see if that is the case. It surely was for me at bronze 6. I was crushing any bronze team that had more than 5k team strength difference but could barely beat silver teams that were 10-15k less strength with .500 records, some of which I doubt even had any players evolved to silver.