Prime players ??? For 19 anytimeline ?

CLOVERDALECLOVERDALE Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
any timeline on prime players example prime picks or even legendary picks ? Noticed once I levelled up to gold prime players are available in franchise players by using coins but that’s the only ones I’ve seen in 19

Comments

• Coreylsmith87Coreylsmith87 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I have a prime Yelich already. Got him the day I signed up to play. Can’t remember how though. 
  • NYY 15'NYY 15' Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    In 18 they came out in mid to late April, but they're not going to tell you anything lol, they're motivated to withhold that information from you as long as possible. If you know Prime players are available next week, you're going to hold on to your gold this weekend, and you're not gonna want to spend 12000 gold to get a player with a max of 310 when you know the prime with a max of 350+ is coming soon. So rather they would hope to keep you in the dark in hopes you spend that money completely clueless about whether or not that special player may become redundant very soon
  • CLOVERDALECLOVERDALE Registered Users, Member 36 Posts
    @Coreylsmith87 other than prime players from using a franchise coin/coins they is no prime players there is 5 star specialty players but no prime players if you actually do have one I would like to see a screen shot cause as of everyone on the website and glu themselves they have said they are not out yet but would be coming soon you may have a Yelich POTW or a yelich specilaty 5 star but not prime as I’m sure they are not in the game other than the franchise players if anyone knows different pls lemme know as there are not even prime draft picks available to buy so not sure how what your saying is true
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    @CLOVERDALE there was a glitch early in the game that made you keep a player from the franchise coin. It was random. No one knows how it happened or how it’s done, but it happened in beta version 
    @UltimateWarrior yes I had that happen aswell in the very beginning but it was always rectified and the player was removed ...... is there some ppl who ended being able to keep there 5 star player from the franchise coin that still has it to this day ?
  • whiffcitywhiffcity Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    @CLOVERDALE when do the legends come !!
    @whiffcity not sure hoping soon was late April when stuff came out in 18 I believe
    Just pulled this guy outta big hair don’t care box super pumped
    @whiffcity nice but must be rare box haven’t seen it yet good for you hopefully he will FIT in your line up lol
    @CLOVERDALE ..... WHAT???
    @whiffcity .....PARDON ME ?
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I have a prime Yelich already. Got him the day I signed up to play. Can’t remember how though. 
    You sure you aren't looking at a keeper or a franchise player?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    So I know this is a baseball thread, but this is my fav football card of all time! BTW...I didn’t know they existed...🤪

Houmy said:
    You sure you aren't looking at a keeper or a franchise player?
    Liar
    @fahhq2 I got  this guy he looking for a fair hooker always at least one that doesn’t climb out the bathroom window and take off with his 💰 
    @CLOVERDALE #hotelbytimhortons 
    @whiffcity ..... careful about those ones who jump out the window or go for a “smoke” next thing ya know your chasing them outta the parking lot !!!!!