Clash Struggles

NAVYDOC07NAVYDOC07 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
Can anyone explain why my batters are struggling against pitchers that aren't even at 100 over all strength and my weakest batter is at 138 overall while also having a 45% hit boost??? Am I missing something?

Comments

• sarge268sarge268 Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    I was just complaining about the same thing. I did find that I had better scores when I actually played the round instead of autoplay. 
  • salpenzasalpenza Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    having the same problem
  • adam007adam007 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Yep, it was all rubber bats over here.

Even with subscription video boost, and LIVE BOOST active. 
  • tomciz2tomciz2 Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    I had 2 bonus players couldn’t score over 100k a turn... during Cvc with 2 bonus players I was averaging 1-3 million per turn I don’t get it
  • troutanglertroutangler Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    i dont even know if the bats were rubber more like paper 
    Man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not Defeated
  • SharkdiversSharkdivers Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    The batts are the same you guys... They just added 75Lbs to the ball.. 
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Yeah I got multiple zero rounds on autoplay too against sub 60 pitching
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I've been trying to conserve cash so I usually manual my CvC. I don't know what tier you guys are on, but it's reasonable in silver. Gold and above should be really, really good. Fwiw, it was downright terrible for me in bronze.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I've been trying to conserve cash so I usually manual my CvC. I don't know what tier you guys are on, but it's reasonable in silver. Gold and above should be really, really good. Fwiw, it was downright terrible for me in bronze.
    I’m silver and really struggle in clash with my entries. 

Thursday with a bonus player- 1 mil entry, most autoplays around 100K. 
    This weekend with a bonus player- nothing above 20K on an auto play. Multiple 0 entries manually playing. 
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    This weekend has been awful...multiple zeros whether manual or auto
    It's all done with mirrors
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Silver maxed out still only scoring 0-1000 on auto. 0-500 on manual. Lol FU GLU
  • tomciz2tomciz2 Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    With the same lineup in clash I was barely scoring 20k a turn.. in Cvc today I put up 1.5 million per turn I really don’t get it
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    tomciz2 said:
    With the same lineup in clash I was barely scoring 20k a turn.. in Cvc today I put up 1.5 million per turn I really don’t get it
    Same here. There has to be something in the programming. Maybe it has to do with the multiplier increasing with each entry for clash that doesn’t exist in cvc. Manually had several 0’s for clash, but one manual play and I easily had 89K for one entry when it switched back. Go figure