Chapman. Yay or nay ?

newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
So I previously said 3rd base is my weak spot and miraculously glu drops a Chapman for 40$ can.  So now I ask , is he worth it??

I know his numbers look decent, speed just a little higher then I’d like but still not bad!!
my issue is he is not a bonus guy so that’s where my second thoughts come in!! Also we seen 2 skill guys released this weekend so will he become irrelevant fast?  Will he maybe be put into a bonus next week some time ?    

Does anyone have him leveled up in silver?  If yes, please post here!!!   What’s some thoughts on this?

Comments

• HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    If you’re Trout fishing, and I’m assuming your outfield is crowded, it’s a good deal I believe. The Judge and Chapman will cost you roughly 65 USD. If you’re buying mountains to hopefully get a WOH bat, you can spend the equivalent on two. Just my two cents. 
  • sarge268sarge268 Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    To me not worth it. Prime players will be out soon enough. I’ll wait to chase after a prime 3b with two skills. 
  • troutanglertroutangler Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    If you’re Trout fishing, and I’m assuming your outfield is crowded, it’s a good deal I believe. The Judge and Chapman will cost you roughly 65 USD. If you’re buying mountains to hopefully get a WOH bat, you can spend the equivalent on two. Just my two cents. 
    Baseball where " Trout Fishing"  doesnt mean actually catching fish lol

Man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not Defeated