Don't waste you money on this game at some point you will 💯 get banned

oyvaderoyvader Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
gLU Auto bans teams and then doesn't care to check into it or correct there mistakes... After you spend money they won't even refund... You will 💯 loose your money and your team.. players who have been playing since 16 they don't care we all know this I have now had 4 teams banned just for existing!!!! Buy at your own risk

Comments

• blueprintsblueprints Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    I don’t think glu just auto bans people without a reason to do so. I could understand losing the money if you get banned but there’s got to be a reason why a team gets banned. 

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    oyvader said:
    gLU Auto bans teams and then doesn't care to check into it or correct there mistakes... After you spend money they won't even refund... You will 💯 loose your money and your team.. players who have been playing since 16 they don't care we all know this I have now had 4 teams banned just for existing!!!! Buy at your own risk
    You better 💯 tighten up your money and your team then
  • oyvaderoyvader Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I don’t think glu just auto bans people without a reason to do so. I could understand losing the money if you get banned but there’s got to be a reason why a team gets banned. 

That's where your wrong
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Thanks for posting
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • bravesfanlabravesfanla Registered Users, Member 249 Posts
    K. Keep me posted. 
    Tap tap tap tap it in