Pick em for Tuesday.

BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
If you aren’t on twitter, Juanny said he will be posting on global tomorrow. Lol. If you haven’t made your picks there is a freebie for you 

Comments

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    What about the Hamels question? Hes not even playing tomorrow, can he still get a quality start if he doesn't play?
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    What about the Hamels question? Hes not even playing tomorrow, can he still get a quality start if he doesn't play?
    Wonder if he doesn’t play if it is like a postponed game where both answers are counted right 
    He suppose to pitch the Wednesday game. i got my WOH patch riding on this one so I need all the dirty details that people have on this. Gallo wont get 2 strikeout, hes on fire.
    – The Great Houmy
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    If you aren’t on twitter, Juanny said he will be posting on global tomorrow. Lol. If you haven’t made your picks there is a freebie for you 
    Wasn’t really a hard call....... LOL
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    Wasn’t really a hard call....... LOL
    Lol. I avoid global like it is the plague, but even I knew to pick yes on this one. 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    They would have to count it as a freebie in that case.  Kind of like when a hitter doesnt play but he is involved in the questions, either answer works.
    So 2 for 3 today are gimmes essentially.  Just need Gallo to come though, TIME TO SHUFFLE.
    – The Great Houmy