Someone care to explain this - Club Clash pitcher ratings

dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
...versus what is viewable in team profile. 

No way that Niekro is b10 and 150 nor Scherzer s6 and 204...

Comments

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    seems like another #levelgate here.
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    The coding for Clash is so messed up that I don't think they know how to fix it  Keeper SPs are not nerfed and they are basing the rating on the 2018 max.. So upwards of 550.

I have sent multiple tickets in and they are "forwarded to the developers" but it's still screwed up  

Ditch Clash completely..the scoring is screwed up also  lots of 0 pt rounds. 
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    I raised a ticket on this a few weeks back - was told it was a 'display issue'. I should have played against one of the keepers to confirm just now - did anyone try a round against a keeper?

I suspected that's why Sat clash was against relievers- figured they were trying to fix it....
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    @benny100 I did not. Been so frustrated with clash for a while. Mid-60's pitcher is unhittable most times. Round before last I couldn't get it out of infield with capped legend and vid bonus.
  • SharkdiversSharkdivers Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Im ok with getting rid of the clash all together and just stick with CvC. 
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    benny100 said:
    I raised a ticket on this a few weeks back - was told it was a 'display issue'. I should have played against one of the keepers to confirm just now - did anyone try a round against a keeper?

I suspected that's why Sat clash was against relievers- figured they were trying to fix it....
    Yes ratings are as advertised 

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Whatever they're using to mask real value of keepers obviously not working in this mode.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    #displaygate. Seems like I have a new favorite every day. Here is one fast tapping draft boxes

https://youtu.be/m_MVc8YrKqM
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Houmy DUDE! The odds of you pulling Newcomb that many times? Amazing! Too bad he's not very good. :(
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Not so amazing, happens everyday here in TSB world

The draft pick cards or whatever they are called only have a handful of different players in them, so even if the RNG was working perfectly, you’d still get the same few guys repeatedly...as has been the case since 19 launched... I should kept track of the duplicates up to now but it’s just so boring and expected that there’s no shock value left.
    It's all done with mirrors
    DFBB said:
    @Houmy DUDE! The odds of you pulling Newcomb that many times? Amazing! Too bad he's not very good. :(
    I actually only pulled him once. As you can see every pull shows him at b1. It's just another example of the many #displaygate issues we have seen in 19. Fast pulling seems to just show the last pull before you started faat pulling when in reality different players are drafted. Guess my fingers tap faster than GLU's refresh sub? 🤔

• TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    They've been talking about the "next update" . Well we're long overdue for that..can't they just put out an update that fixes at least one or 2 of the problems? 
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    @TheLegend17 I'm worried about the fact they haven't even mentioned the switching screen thing where it takes 20 seconds for the game to unfreeze after an ad. If they don't fix that in said update, then I'm out. They should have fixed it as soon as everyone started to report it.
    What they need to do is stealing Gavin Belson away from Hooli and make him GLU CEO. The guy is a genius when it comes to fixing issues with apps. :no_mouth: