WoH for 4-22-19: Snell and friends!

124Next

Comments

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    @Mattattack @ZaneJ78
    I had a streak last week that went into the weekend where I opened 109 boxes in succession without getting a "10 percent" player. I opened 38 Rising Star boxes between Wed/Thu and then opened 71 of the Hot Start boxes. I think it is fair to question box odds at this point. I've definitely opened more than 20 of the Rays boxes and haven't gotten a specialty player so I'm already behind the listed odds on this box as well.
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    @Mattattack @ZaneJ78
    I had a streak last week that went into the weekend where I opened 109 boxes in succession without getting a "10 percent" player. I opened 38 Rising Star boxes between Wed/Thu and then opened 71 of the Hot Start boxes. I think it is fair to question box odds at this point. I've definitely opened more than 20 of the Rays boxes and haven't gotten a specialty player so I'm already behind the listed odds on this box as well.
    I've opened 14 Rays boxes so far. Got 14 Duffy/Garcia/Bandas
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    @Mattattack @ZaneJ78
    I'm at 106, not that I'm counting  :neutral:.   between weekend and woh cycle boxes.  This dates back to when I actually won free stuff Friday 2 weeks ago and pulled Kikuchi, who isnt even amazing but counts for statistics sake.  
    But yeah 11 cycles yesterday (22 boxes) and nothing.   
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    4 cycles yesterday and no player above 3.5 stars. Typical crap.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    tocopan18 said:
    Don't feel bad about not pulling those low odds players now as they aren't keepers anyway. Got Lowe twice yesterday with 2 cycles and I'd rather be this lucky late in the season as I know that Lowe probably won't even be on the roster in 5-6 weeks but later in the season that 5% pull could have been a legend or even ATG. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    ZaneJ78 said:
    Nice pulls boys.  I'm working on a streak of over 100 boxes now without pulling a speciality 5 star.  I guess if you are gonna slump now is not a bad time but anxiously awaiting to bust out.

Same here man. Waste all my bad luck now.
    I’m gonna change my name to Eeyore
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    0 for 18 now. I'm done with the Rays tries.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I think out of all 20 of us in our club, we have like 2 guys that pulled a player (and our club opens plenty of boxes).

#boxoddsgate2019
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Our club owns probably 15 Players out of the rays box alone.  Was 20+ for the hot start box.  Just luck or lack of it.  
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I’m glad that I’m not counting. I’m not quite up there with some of  you but it’s around 0-25
  • ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts

Lets go on strike lol..

#BoxGate2019

Need more Living Legends!
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Houmy said:
    tocopan18 said:
    Don't feel bad about not pulling those low odds players now as they aren't keepers anyway. Got Lowe twice yesterday with 2 cycles and I'd rather be this lucky late in the season as I know that Lowe probably won't even be on the roster in 5-6 weeks but later in the season that 5% pull could have been a legend or even ATG. 

you are right @Houmy, as always (almost ;) )