Twitter awards

spoomanspooman Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
Through out the day I've only received two awards, and no boxes. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    I only got 10-15k xp, draft picks and some cash....I think. No boxes. No gift popup outside the very first one.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Boxes are coming tomorrow. Two separate gifts have been sent. The first one was 1k bxp, 10k cash. That one was actually sent twice. The 2nd gift was this: 

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    @DFBB so the boxes promised in the popup AND the mystery reward? That's happened a couple times, either no pop-up though a notification that there's a gift, or I DO get the popup and the gift is "empty". Like those images of bonus games, xp draft picks etc aren't there. CS always says I have received them but I'm not so sure that is the case every time it happens. I've just stopped asking about it.
  • ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    Any guesses as to what is in the mystery boxes??
    Need more Living Legends!
  • navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
    Glu responsed to someone who asked on Twitter. They will be boxes specific to this event, not weekend boxes. They did say they might throw a weekend bonus box in with it as well. That means these bonus boxes will most likely not have anyone over 300 max IMO.