Options

Subscription & All Star Tickets

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,787 Posts
Have not gotten any All Star tickets from Five Tool Box Subscription, does this money spent not count as money spent?  As usual, CS is clueless, sigh......
Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• Options
    JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I didn’t even think about the subscription boxes owing us the tickets too.  Glu is up to no good!
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I got mine on the CVC subscription activation so maybe there is a bug and it doesn't do it on renewals as the initial 5 tool subscription was a free trial?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    Houmy said:
    I got mine on the CVC subscription activation so maybe there is a bug and it doesn't do it on renewals as the initial 5 tool subscription was a free trial?
    Now I’m getting the run around that subscriptions don’t count, only in-app purchases. Funny, I thought this IS an in-app purchase. Asked for a Supervisor but probably get the same garbage.
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I was just credited all star tickets for subscription, so that CS rep is full of it
  • Options
    JahCoozieJahCoozie Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Two or three days ago I submitted a ticket requesting they take a look and see if I’ve been getting credit for the subscriptions.  I hadn’t, CS credited my account for 3 weeks worth of subscriptions.  CVC, daily 5, and xp.  
  • Options
    Thanks @JEDDOGGY and @JahCoozie, it’s been a battle, too many incompetent CS reps who are too lazy or just unable to relate to the issue. FINALLY got tickets but new battle starts again tomorrow  when I subscribe. No one seems to be on same page
  • Options
    @tshea510 I’m wondering the same thing.  I’ll more than likely wait a couple weeks, and keep an eye on my current count, then send in another ticket for a quick look-see on their end.  I’m glad it worked out for ya.  I’m a fan of the All Star Ticket program! Hopefully they’ll get the kinks ironed out. 
  • Options
    WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    Have you guys had to provide receipts to get your awards? It seems crazy to me that they can't see my purchases in their system.  
  • Options
    slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    If you provide a receipt they will credit you the tickets. I actually have to submit a new ticket now for last weeks.
  • Options
    JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I had no problems with CS when I asked about the renewal not counting. They said they couldn't confirm it would work on the next renewal but open a new ticket if it doesn't.
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts

• Options
    The new update did not fix the missing tickets issue with the Tool Box subscription. Now another war with CS, unless I get a great agent 
  • Options

Heres the reply I received after asking for a quick look-see.  Notice June didn’t tell me how many I was being credited.  I’m not complaining! It’s inching me closer to All-Star 10!  1445 tickets to go!! 
  • Options
    JahCoozie said:

Heres the reply I received after asking for a quick look-see.  Notice June didn’t tell me how many I was being credited.  I’m not complaining! It’s inching me closer to All-Star 10!  1445 tickets to go!! 
    Why do I always get the crap agents? Here is what I got, besides nothing:

Thanks for writing in.

I understand that you have a concern with your missing All-Star Tickets. I am Isidro and let me assist you with your concern.

I have forwarded your concern to the developers for them to look after. While I may not be able to give out an ETA on when this may be resolved. Rest assured that our developers are being made aware of reports like these. 

Please be assured that we're doing our best to have this worked on ASAP. 

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you.

For now, there's no need to reply to this ticket while we are to wait for the developer's response.

Thanks, 

Isidro 

Glu Mobile Customer Care

• Options
    KraintstoffKraintstoff Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    I actually just sent them a message earlier about not getting cause I was watching. But I have both xp and five tool subs and realized for the 4-5 weeks I haven’t gotten any all star tickets. They replied saying they’d look to fix give. Didn’t reimburse the tickets or anything 
  • Options
    This department is a mess. Just stay on them!
  • Options
    WaveburnerWaveburner Registered Users, Member 290 Posts
    After I provided my receipts I got my all star tickets, so it worked out for me. But pretty sure come Tuesday I will be sending another ticket in. 
  • Options
    This department is a mess. Just stay on them!