Chat messages not sending

blueprintsblueprints Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
Does this happen to anyone else? You type a message in a chat but nothing happens when you hit send? My message is only one sentence...

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Yes. There are words which are blocked when chatting on the app. If you have one of those words, it won’t send 
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    For example, if you say, "but it's," the stupid chat censors the word that the last four letters spell, and it will not let you send it.
  • blueprintsblueprints Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    Yes. There are words which are blocked when chatting on the app. If you have one of those words, it won’t send 
    My message was “no, it’s all good”. Loll
  • BlackFang4BlackFang4 Registered Users, Member 515 Posts
    Obviously it picked up the word "noits" and censored it. Duh.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I have had this happen many times but could never really figure out what the words were
  • hersoul6869hersoul6869 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I’ve had that happen also, with just regular words, I couldn’t send the whole message but I could send it two words at a time!!! Go figure!!!
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Chat is still an issue. In any chat tab, if you chat at all you will not be able to scroll any of the chat at that point on screen. Think it's related to not having same options when tapping your account to see profile etc. So if you have a chat window of a longer chat that is only your chats, you cannot scroll at all. And will only be able to do so when someone else enters chat.