Options

The dreaded Middle of Large win streak anomaly

ORBBIRDSORBBIRDS Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
edited April 2019 in General TSB Discussion
I get to about 12-15 game win streak this season, as my weapon of choice (with my bad bonus luck in prime events) is win streaks....
In Tap 18, particularly later in the season, I could get 30-35 game win streaks in my sleep..... 
In Tap 19, I am collecting and plotting the data, and invariably, about at game 12 to 15, we face a team that is 10-12k higher than us.
I use an ice pack and 80 gold...EVERYTHING to have a fighting chance, and usually still get killed......
Anyone have any advice on how to get past these games?  Fortunately this weekend, I have 5 or 6 maybe more..... of the 19-20 game win streaks....but prior to this weekend, it was EVERY competition.....

Further, I am now in season 6, and I cannot EVER get past the quarters, with most things maxed, FAR superior talent, a 2-coin franchise player who is better than anyone on either team, my Snell 180 on gold 2 via ice pack every game, and I score 1 run between all 3 games....
This is the MOST frustrating part of Tap 19 for me, because season is my favorite aspect of the game, and I have even bought the 10 bajillion pennant deal last week, so everyone is essentially already 20-25-30%

My best,
Orb

Comments

• Options
    whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    If I’m reading correctly your using a starter who is gold 2.  If so, your doomed, need to be maxed to have a shot at it.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • Options
    using gold 10 Snell
  • Options
    My TEAM level is Gold 2