Subscriptions & All Star Tickets

tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
Can any Admins or Mods confirm that subscriptions get or do not get All Star Tickets? Other members say they get tickets. I did NOT get tickets for my Five Tool Box renewal and I was charged $2.99 on 4/4. CS says subscriptions don’t count, only in-app purchases. Subscriptions are purchased in-app are they not? 
Just a Silver team from the wrong side of the tracks, so what do I know? 🤷

Comments

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @tshea510 i did get tickets for my CVC subscription but nothing on the 5 tool renewal so it's probably on the initial subscription only.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• tshea510tshea510 Registered Users, Member 1,786 Posts
    Houmy said:
    @tshea510 i did get tickets for my CVC subscription but nothing on the 5 tool renewal so it's probably on the initial subscription.

Interesting as CS said no subscriptions count. I know you alluded to this in other forum but I was hoping GLU might step in and help out. Are you getting tickets each week or just initial purchase? 
    CS reply....”Thank you for writing back. Please know that there are no All-Star Tickets for the subscription renewal. The tickets only count on your in-app purchases,”
    If renewals don’t count for tickets, it would seem prudent to cancel any subscription and then manually repurchase? Then you get the tickets?
    I cancelled subscription, then purchased the subscription in-app as CS said only in-app purchases generate All Star tickets and I still get nothing. No where does it state initial subscription anywhere I can find. Anyone else having missing tickets with subscriptions?
    UPDATE: Different CS agent says no clue why my subscription did not get tickets so he is reporting this as a bug to development team, however no telling how long it will take to have this issue adressed. But he did give me 60 tickets so that was nice. Will cover next week’s repurchase but after that, who knows? 
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    @tshea510 did you ever get a response back from CS?
    Yes, this agent has forwarded my concern to the developers, too lazy to check game logs or has no clue how to, so nothing has been done. Asked for a Supervisor, we’ll see. Some agents willingly help and understand the issue. Others don’t care. Shame.
  • Going4GoldGoing4Gold Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    You should be getting tickets from each subscription charge. 10 tickets for every 1$
    You should be getting tickets from each subscription charge. 10 tickets for every 1$
    Yes, but none of us are as this is a “known issue”, yet there are agents that are either clueless or too lazy to check game logs. 4 days later and I’m still getting the run around. Only thing this department excels at is angering the customer.
  • JahCoozieJahCoozie Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Level 10 did not unlock VIP for me.  Just to let you all know....
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    @JahCoozie I believe you have to message CS and send in screen shots. It looks like several people on the forum have been in the same boat and was awarded VIP
  • JahCoozieJahCoozie Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    @UltimateWarrior they’ve shot me down twice now.  Ima keep trying though!  I wouldn’t have splashed all that cash at once had I known I’d not get the badge!!  
    Finally, I got as a reward the 30 missing tickets. Now all of a sudden, some agent named Michy replied and took away 90 damn tickets, even though screenshots showed the totals I had and should have. This damn incompetent CS department has severe issues! HEY MODS, WANT TO HELP OUT?
    AAfter this thank you, Michy screwed me out of 90 tickets! Nice job CS!
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    And the plot thickens. My 5 tool renewed last night and upon logging in today I got the tickets for it. Not sure if I did receive them in the weeks prior as I never got any notifications for them and did not check the ticket numbers to compare. Maybe they are adding them to renewals now?

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Houmy said:
    And the plot thickens. My 5 tool renewed last night and upon logging in today I got the tickets for it. Not sure if I did receive them in the weeks prior as I never got any notifications for them and did not check the ticket numbers to compare. Maybe they are adding them to renewals now?

They are now sending automatic - at least one in a row!. I got 30 a couple days ago and asked why, because they last time I got some free ones they jailed me! Was told it was the weekly sub
    Remember when we got tickets for updating the app? This dumb agent last night went through all of the purchases but removed the 90 I received from update. I know enough with this bunch to screenshot everything, so we’ll see what happens. How the heck can an agent, after getting a thank you for finally making the total correct, go into account and take away tickets? GLU is a special kind of special.