Options

One final post - Possible solution to seemingly up and down prime competition in streaks?

ORBBIRDSORBBIRDS Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
edited April 2019 in General TSB Discussion
After winning 32-1 in win streak #19 yesterday, I lost with my 180 Gold 10 Capped (current, 320 max) Blake Snell, against I believe a 121 Annabil Sanchez at 121 in win streak game #20......... I scratched my head......but that is baseball I guess...I am on gold level 3, Club is silver 3

I HATE to come to the party with a problem, and not an accompanying solution.....So I propose a SOLUTION!

SOLUTION - Let us PURCHASE WINSTREAK PROTECTION in a mystery box for 300-500, even 1000 Gold coins, and the choices could be 1x, 2x, and 3x......

For some of us, playing prime and season are our favorite part of the game!

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    edited April 2019
    More revenue, more games played, etc... I see a win-win for all
    I would not put the phone down and away from my tight Kung-Fu grip, were I able to purchase this box....from Friday night until Sunday at 10PM!

Orb
  • Options
    whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    I’m in silver hell right now, I’ve played too many games so I only get matched against gold teams with 180 starters, but I refuse to level till I’m ready. Only had one 10 game streak so far this weekend
  • Options
    dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    There is weirdness for sure. With my ace, my team is at 63k (overall avg is 58K at S3) and those always seem to be the toughest, closest scoring games. I've lost multiple prime games this weekend with teams that are at least 20k LESS team strength which seems absurd. These are not gold teams (I only see silver teams still in prime games) and some of them I cannot search for with any letter combinations, like they don't actually exist. Others are members of top clubs with all weekend bonus players. I have all upgrades capped as well but still, my team will make 2+ errors in those losses literally every time.
  • Options
    newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    I’m in silver hell right now, I’ve played too many games so I only get matched against gold teams with 180 starters, but I refuse to level till I’m ready. Only had one 10 game streak so far this weekend
    @whammo911 I am exactly word for word with you.  Glu trying to push us up in level but I refuse to do so!!!   
      May I add this matching bullcrap is just a kick in the nuts to us who spent money on making a strong lineup to Be BETTER at competition. Since we are better then most silver we get REWARDED with overmatched gold teams outta our league!!   Big issues with this I feel.  
    I will post my lineup just so y’all can see what is not good enough to win games. Lol. 
  • Options
    newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    newfy said:
    whammo911 said:
    @whammo911 I am exactly word for word with you.  Glu trying to push us up in level but I refuse to do so!!!   
      May I add this matching bullcrap is just a kick in the nuts to us who spent money on making a strong lineup to Be BETTER at competition. Since we are better then most silver we get REWARDED with overmatched gold teams outta our league!!   Big issues with this I feel.  
    I will post my lineup just so y’all can see what is not good enough to win games. Lol. 
    Here my lineup but first I will say most upgrades are capped and most pennant also capped

Also skills are at 8/20 on most guys.  So why can’t I win streaks? And only win 20-30% on bonus games?
  • Options
    Going4GoldGoing4Gold Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    What’s what’s y’all silver team strength at?????
  • Options
    Strange indeed, but from a solution standpoint, do you all have any thoughts on the mystery box potential to purchase winstreak protection?

Orb