WoH for 4-29-19: Difficulty Tower? Not so Fast!

DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
Upon seeing the WoH difficulty tower in the details of the most recent update, let's just say I was a tad excited. I've lost track of how many people I've discussed it with, but the potential has me PUMPED! Two modes? Three modes? Four modes?? I event went gold last night so I could give myself the best chance at cycling continuously. Bah, then something happened this morning. I woke up and had this thought: It's not happening today. Damn. 

If they introduced the new WOH mode today, it will likely be way too difficult for most people or the rewards will be rather underwhelming. However, we are approaching the six week mark of the game's release. I expect the keepers to get boosted around that time and if they do, the current WoH format will be way too easy for those who have invested in their keepers. It would then be an ideal time to introduce more difficult modes and keep the same one as is, which would naturally make it the 'easy' mode. Imo, this is a happy medium for all involved. It could totally be gas, but my gut tells me that the new modes will be ready by next Monday and our keepers/ML will be boosted prior to that event. It's also probably not a coincidence that the potm boxes will also likely be released prior to next Monday too. Well, here's hoping I'm wrong and we the new options today!

As far as the actual rewards, I have no earthly idea. I just hope it's not someone I already have. Last week's boxes were cool and I loved the increased bxp rewards. Hopefully, that trend continues. Good luck guys!

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
Prev134

Comments

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I like how you snuck in the "keepers & boosted" keywords in there. YEP it's official. Keepers are to 19 what the ATG were to 18 when it comes to this guy 😁😁😁

#boostkeepersfordfbbalready

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited April 2019
    I feel like we are gonna need more I for before they roll out the towered walk-off. Feels like if they did it today it would be rushed and people would be ticked because they didn’t know something. 

Wouldn't take much. Just a little post on the news section explaining it. Then give people a day or 2 to see it and plan ahead 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Between that and then radio silence this weekend re: Arbor Day event bonus tiers, yeah...communication would be beneficial.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I say the sooner the better. I love the smell of disappointment in the morning 🙊
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I agree that it would seem reasonable to see something in news prior to it being implemented. However, it wouldn't be the first time something has been shoved down our throats without any sort of notice.

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Houmy said:
    I say the sooner the better. I love the smell of disappointment in the morning 🙊
    So mean!
  • ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    I bet they launch it today and explain how it works an hour after it starts.
    Need more Living Legends!
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    The best possible scenario fr chaos would be the possibility of unlocking another keeper, we would then have to hear about everyone who deleted their tsb18...lol
    ...and Late(again!). lol
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Logged out and in twice still snell

• ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    Well back to vids it is..
    Need more Living Legends!
    Cards box and Goldschmidt from weekend.
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    Sad... Sad woh today 
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    Another 1B.  They just had Votto.  sigh
  • bocoprobocopro Registered Users, Member 42 Posts
    Goldy
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    Wow wow just a shit woh today. A goldy most already got on the weekend and 2 box with a 5% chance at a 5* guy 
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    I already have both Goldy (capped at gold) and Snell. WTF is this nonsense? It's the beginning of the season and THIS is the best Glu can do for rewards? Utter garbage.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Everyone else locked out right now too?  Ok good 

Im getting stuck at 10
    Yup, stuck at the 10%. :(
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    I'm getting network error after winning some match ups - about 5 so far. I am able to press OK and continue, so no issue yet.... but maybe at some point soon it's going to reset my progress
    Yup, same here. Network error @ 10 percent.
    Each time you win at round 10, that network error pops.
  • tomciz2tomciz2 Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    No rewards on first 3 rounds so far not getting anything 
    It's back up!
    Yeah noticed I didn’t get rewards for 1 thru 3.... ugh
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    @DFBB thats what she said lol. Sorry I had too.
  • BizertoBizerto Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Same here to all of that.. no rewards and now I can’t get back on.. stuck at 10%.. 
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    Was losing on 3-6 of course so quit.  Came back and can't open past 10%.  No rewards for first two levels.  WTF.
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    My cash isn't moving..... I 🤔

Cleared first 4 levels and still at same cash level