WoH for 4-29-19: Difficulty Tower? Not so Fast!

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts

• Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts

Yep.... Thats what it's been like for me... Wonder if we are handcuffed in silver.... 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Bigpredfan IMO, If your legend is capped, even without a bonus skill, he'd be a better option vs Lester.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    DFBB said:
    @Bigpredfan IMO, If your legend is capped, even without a bonus skill, he'd be a better option vs Lester.
    You would think so, but the math on the skills says Correa should have the edge. Go figure. Might give it a whirl again after the kids go to bed 
  • sugarshortssugarshorts Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Why is Dejong only one skill now? He had the basses loaded skill when i cycled 
    Why is Dejong only one skill now? He had the basses loaded skill when i cycled 
    Haha. Basses. 

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Yea what the hell is that, I pulled him and leveled his skills!!!
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    I didnt, luckily. 
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    Yea what the hell is that, I pulled him and leveled his skills!!!
    Glu being Glu.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Still shows 2 skills in the store
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Dejong is the one I really wanted but of course it ended up being Ozuna as if I don't already have my inactives filled with OF. Gotta love my bracket though. Two weeks in a row and minimal effort required. 

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    I got dejong. And he had 2 skills, bases load and vs rhp. Not its just rhp... I know because I leveled them both to 6%
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I’m sure they are going to roll out the new WOH for Battle Royale. But will choosing your different level of difficulty give you different points. The harder the level the greater the points?
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Yep..... Mantle failed 3 times this evening, switched to my legend and beat him first try.....
    @benny100 do the Astros also wear SF uniforms against you durin WOH? 

• woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    Got three cycles in.   Struggled on 3 and 4.  5 wasn't too bad.   Got nothing from the rewards boxes.  Disappointed again.
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Houmy said:
    Not sure @Houmy - I haven't really been paying attention. Just realized today what was happening with Lester when I took them screen shots
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    I went nuts, got around 11x today for huge exp.  3x Flaherty and an Ozuna, with all the cycles and duplication of Goldy and Flaherty twice was able to cap 9 batters and two starting pitchers.  Game plan the next few weeks is leveling my starters and closer then leveling my keepers up for when they’re increased.  Was apprehensive about today after going gold but turned into my best cycling day in ‘18 or ‘19 (highest in ‘18 was 9).
    dkarski87 said:
    I got dejong. And he had 2 skills, bases load and vs rhp. Not its just rhp... I know because I leveled them both to 6%
    His second skill is back!   Is yours still leveled up?
    I went Gold last weekend and man, absolutely love it! WoH is so much more fun in gold. The biggest difference is the extra base hits. I highly recommend gold over silver and racked up a ton of bxp! I finished with 12x cycles and seven were of the homer variety. 

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    @DFBB do you play a lot of slugfest? I want to go Gold but don't want to mess up slugfest just yet.
    benny100 said:
    Houmy said:
    Not sure @Houmy - I haven't really been paying attention. Just realized today what was happening with Lester when I took them screen shots
    Bet they do. So far the Astros & Cubbies are the two teams I have noticed that wear the opposing team uniforms in WOH.

@JEDDDOGGY Yeah, I've been known to dabble in SF a bit. :) IMO, WoH is the way to go. I made so much in resources(1.4mill cash, +165k bxp) yesterday; much more than I've ever made in SF. The biggest thing I'll miss is the gloves, but while slower, I can still get cash battles in for those.
    DFBB said:
    @JEDDDOGGY Yeah, I've been known to dabble in SF a bit. :) IMO, WoH is the way to go. I made so much in resources(1.4mill cash, +165k bxp) yesterday; much more than I've ever made in SF. The biggest thing I'll miss is the gloves, but while slower, I can still get cash battles in for those.
    From what I remember though you didn't get nearly as much PXP from WOH as you did from slulgfest?

@Houmy Towards the end of last season, you got more pxp from WoH than SF; 20k vs 18.5k and that's just from WoH on Mondays because there were also XP boxes on Weds.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    You guys cycling 10+ times...how many rounds are you autoplaying? I found certain spots to be a mega cash suck while autoplaying if I got hung up.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I thought it took a while for them to start offering us a lot of PXP and LXP in WOH last year though, didn't it? I seem to recall a point in time where you could get 15k PXP from level 5 of SF while only a smidgen was available in the WOH tower. It wasn't until the last 2-3 months where they started offering significant amounts of PXP / LXP in WOH. 

My memory may not be very good, though?
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    You guys cycling 10+ times...how many rounds are you autoplaying? I found certain spots to be a mega cash suck while autoplaying if I got hung up.
    In gold  Auto play thru round 7 on the first 3 levels, thru round 5 on the last two levels.

In silver, I would play 3.6, 3.7, 4.5 and 5.5 for comparison.

The bottom of round 4 can be the biggest cash sucker for me as 4.5 is sneaky annoying.   Level 5 seems pretty straight forward
    Hmmmmmmmm
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I thought it took a while for them to start offering us a lot of PXP and LXP in WOH last year though, didn't it? I seem to recall a point in time where you could get 15k PXP from level 5 of SF while only a smidgen was available in the WOH tower. It wasn't until the last 2-3 months where they started offering significant amounts of PXP / LXP in WOH. 

My memory may not be very good, though?
    My point exactly. If things remain the same then Slugfest will definitely be more valuable than WOH as far as resources goes.