not in the store
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
    dkarski87 said:
    not in the store
    Not until tomorrow but MLB announced the players of the week
  • lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I will pass on potw from now on if they are a bonus for Wednesday and Thursday like last week. Wednesday royal will always be a crap shoot, and one will be the bonus for bonus games 2 days in a row. Its ridiculous 
  • JoshGreenJoshGreen Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    edited April 2019
    I'm super stoked that it's finally some infielders. Way too many outfielders so far this season. 

^ To the guy to top I know it's kinda frustrating that it's a player for the WEEK but only good for a few days. I only get them so i can use them for the upcoming WOH so it's worth it to me at 50% odds each week. But ive also stayed in silver so its semi cheap to max out and worth it for me 
    JoshGreen said:
    I'm super stoked that it's finally some infielders. Way too many outfielders so far this season. 

^ To the guy to top I know it's kinda frustrating it's a play of the WEEK and only good for a few days but I do like using them for the upcoming WOH so it's worth it to me at 50% odds each week. But ive also stayed in silver so its semi cheap to max out and worth it for me 
    Same, I was hoping for some middle infielders tho, but PoW are grey got me as I’m in bronze & even after they go back down help me move up
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    They show in the store for 500 gold but the skills are bad.   I’ve also seen a few people buy a handful and come up empty.   Something seems off since both players aren’t the right position.  I’d recommend holding off buying them
    They show in the store for 500 gold but the skills are bad.   I’ve also seen a few people buy a handful and come up empty.   Something seems off since both players aren’t the right position.  I’d recommend holding off buying them
    I bought 2 boxes, they’re 500, I got Escobar twice
    Price went up to 1100
  • tomciz2tomciz2 Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    Luke voit is a 1st baseman have him listed in the outfield 
    Yeah both listed as OF and neither play OF
    Yeah I have no clue they play 1B and 3B that’s what I expected but they gave a gift right now
  • lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    JoshGreen said:

^ To the guy to top I know it's kinda frustrating it's a play of the WEEK and only good for a few days but I do like using them for the upcoming WOH so it's worth it to me at 50% odds each week. But ive also stayed in silver so its semi cheap to max out and worth it for me 
    I usually get them for those exact reasons. I was saying i will not buy them if they are bonus players for Wednesday instead Tuesday. Ranking high in the royal is a crap shoot.
  • TRABUKOTRABUKO Registered Users, Member 45 Posts

• ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    TRABUKO said:

I am not a fan of the blowout skill. It is one of the most useless skill they have along with season mode and prime game skills.
    Need more Living Legends!
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    ZaneJ78 said:
    TRABUKO said:

I am not a fan of the blowout skill. It is one of the most useless skill they have along with season mode and prime game skills.
    Cue @DFBB disagreeing in 3, 2, 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Prior to CVC, the blowout skill made me gag too. However, I absolutely love it now. If you care about CVC, it's one of the best skills a player can have. It works in all modes, except WoH(situational).
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I bought one box and pulled 3000 blue xp.  That has to be one of the worst feelings in Glu world.  1100 hard-earned gold bars for 3000 blue xp.  That's like one level for one gold-level player.  Argh. 
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Even worse is buying three and getting 3000 XP three times. But I refuse to buy more than three.
    I really was planning on buying one this week but man that season mode skill is just too much of a buzzkill i think
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Last week when 300 gold was a cvc reward I earned 900 gold and got max tier for bonus games earning 200 gold. Earning my 1100 gold back in one day. Also they are helpful for woh on Wednesday and Monday making it worth it to me. Plus they might get POTW again so I do t trade them in when their rating go back down. 
  • JoshGreenJoshGreen Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Took me 5 boxes this morning that 50% turned into 20% real fast lol 
    It seems like the odds aren’t what’s they say, I got lucky and got Escobar 3 times 
  • sugarshortssugarshorts Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    JoshGreen said:
    And what for?  Not even bonus today...
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    JoshGreen said:
    And what for?  Not even bonus today...

POTWs will be bonus tomorrow and Thursday (including for CVC).