POTW Odds

JahCoozieJahCoozie Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
I was 0/3 on the POTW box, pulled one on my fourth. Now I’m no mathematician....... 🤷‍♂️

Comments

• sugarshortssugarshorts Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Im 6-10 for the year.  2 teams
  • JoshGreenJoshGreen Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Took me 5 boxes this morning... kinda upset but whatever 
  • sugarshortssugarshorts Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    It does suck if u strike out.   I never try more than once however. 
  • JahCoozieJahCoozie Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Got 5k PXP our of the deal, so that’s cool..  I was only gonna buy 1 myself, but this game man...  
  • JoshGreenJoshGreen Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    😂 I was suppose to stop at 1, for sure at 2 but like he said ^ this game.... bet if that prime xp was a player I wouldn't of hit them 100/1000 odds to save my life 
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    Got draft picks on my first 4 tries. Hit Voit on the 5th. Was 0/4 on cards boxes yesterday but hit Ozuna with my only buy this morning.
    @Scioscia_Fan I don’t even wanna talk about those bird boxes.... 🤦🏻‍♂️  #putabirdonit

JahCoozie said:
    @Scioscia_Fan I don’t even wanna talk about those bird boxes.... 🤦🏻‍♂️  #putabirdonit

I feel ya man. After the 1/29 Beast box weekend I wasn't trying many Bird ones. I only bought 3 + the 2 freebies from woh.
    5500 Gold for Voit (and a 5 star Jansen from one of the draft picks) is still hard to swallow. Ozuna eased the pain some though since he'll replace my old potw Trout in the lineup.
  • ReclinerRecliner Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    JahCoozie said:
    I was 0/3 on the POTW box, pulled one on my fourth. Now I’m no mathematician....... 🤷‍♂️
    The first week they came out I went 0-13 I think it was before I stopped buying them that week, so don’t feel so bad 
  • lpoheronlpoheron Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    I didn't bother with potw boxes this week. I would have if they were bonus guys for today and Thursday. Not a fan of them for Wednesday and Thursday. That being said, i blew a bunch of gold on the cards box and got nothing worthwhile. Didn't expect much with the odds though.
  • NudeIntrudersNudeIntruders Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Is it even really worth the resources for a one skill player that get's downgraded in a few days?
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    I think I’m about 4 for 6 this year on the POTW boxes.  I have 2500 prime XP to show for one of those misses, so I really can’t complain about that one at all. 

To those of of you who are 0/3 and 0/4, I’m sorry. I feel your pain and have plenty in the past, but I also want to say thank you. Your misfortunes may have helped my odds be better. I’m sure it’ll switch around in the future and I’ll have a bad run and y’all will have a good run. Last year it felt like I never got one before the 2nd pull. It was always 2,000 XP and then the player. It’ll get better 
    Is it even really worth the resources for a one skill player that get's downgraded in a few days?
    If the player helps you win WoH's, CvC matchs & your club reach higher tiers, sure it is.
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I had a bad stretch when I was 1-13 and ready to quit the game. Very frustrating for something with such great odds. Went 1-2 today and that seems right. 
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    I was 4/4 on my 2 accounts. Got 2 Escobar on main and Escobar/voit on baby account 
    Which is a 180 from the last several weeks in which I was 0'Fer
  • Dave480Dave480 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    I went 2/4...2 Escobar’s and 2 XP’s...
    It is when you’re silver and you’re also in a race to 1 billion with a couple club members! 
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    0-8 so far. Really need a SS. 
  • COWPILEYCOWPILEY Registered Users, Member 825 Posts
    Ninth time’s a charm !