Options

Slugfest needs a second day

whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
I wish they would add it too Tuesday’s, I have limited time on Wednesday because of work and will always choose woh over slugfest. I’m in silver hell having played 3k games already and need to go to gold, which if I do will be the final nail in the coffin for slugfest for me.
I just don’t see how with woh becoming a tower event slugfest can be worth the cost of xp gold ect. At least if it was on Tuesday’s you could bang out some prime games go back to slugging. 
I don’t know but slugfest needs some help

Comments

• Options
    ReclinerRecliner Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    I was actually thinking of writing a post about a second slugfest day this morning! Every event has multiple days except for slug. I started late last year so never caught up to it, but I’m having fun playing on Wednesday’s, but it’s sometimes counterproductive due to royal format.
  • Options
    TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    The weekend should have a second event because of the down time between prime game recharges.
  • Options
    MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    The weekend should have a second event because of the down time between prime game recharges.

I don't have the patience for the weekend event as it stands now.  I had one of the big bonus players the weekend before last, so I played basically around the clock.  By Saturday evening I was completely bored with it, but kept plugging for the club. Last weekend I just parked myself in a CvC only club instead.  So much better. 
  • Options
    woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    Royale should be the weekend event.  Monday WoH, Tuesday Prime + CVC Clash, Wednesday Slugfest, Thursday Bonus + CVC.
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Weekends are lax so people can have a life.  I personally hate slugs and only play for the resources.....I am not alone seeing as how Royale grew from the need to spice up slugfest day because a lot of players would just not play that day/event.  I’m not arguing merits;  just saying how it was/is.  Adding slugs to tues or thurs is an interesting idea.....I would support it....those two days are a bit dry even with clash and CvC .