All-Star 10 = NO VIP *UPDATE*

JahCoozieJahCoozie Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
edited May 2019 in General TSB Discussion

Hey there.  I just want to share my All Star progression with you.  I’ve been chasing level 10 since opening day, especially since I read on the forums that, that will do the trick fro getting you VIP status.  So last night being 149.50$ away, I bought some bundles, got to 10, submitted a CS ticket asking if they could unlock 10, and this was the reply.  I’ve spent a grip of money chasing something that isn’t even real apparently.  Congrats to those that claim they’ve received VIP for reaching level 10 All Star ⭐️.  
Just please note that I am indeed reporting that reaching level 10 does not guarantee you VIP.  
So back to the grind I guess.  Or request a refund for this current gold I have in my account. 🤷‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️😢 

Prev13

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Dang. Sorry to hear about that. I’d keep pestering them about becoming a VIP. Keep going through different reps until you can find a helpful one. That, at least in my opinion, should be a guaranteed way to become a VIP. 

Im sure you are a VIP in the eyes of @Houmy
  • TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    Same. The red arrow is beyond annoying 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    It might just be a way for vips to maintain there vip
  • JahCoozieJahCoozie Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    It might just be a way for vips to maintain there vip
    True, but after reading the forums, it seemed like once us regular players reached AS-10, it opened the lounge for us!  So I set off chasing it even harder than before...  But alas, I sit here just looking for these new WOH features sans VIP badge, and a mountain and a half of gold. 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Sorry to hear that, hopefully you’ll have it soon, like others said try getting a different cs agent...or pm that blue leopard guy on the boards.
  • JoshGreenJoshGreen Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    edited April 2019
     I'm only one more $99 bundle away because I also read get to AS-10 so I've pretty much dumped all my money into it well because I want that badge haha. Pretty disappointing IMO

*EDIT* Went ahead and hit level 10 just to see if it's just you and no VIP here either, submitted a ticket 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @JahCoozie try submitting a ticket using the link below as well. Another member was in the same situation as you and got VIP after opening a ticket online. Not guaranteed to work but worth a shot. Just click the "Contact Us" button.

https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/mlb-tap-sports-baseball-2019/

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

Done! Thanks @Houmy!!  I’ll keep ya posted. 🤞

No dice @Houmy ☹️ Same reply as the ticket 
    The in game CS agent won’t close the ticket so I can submit another.  @blueleopard care to shed a little light?  
    I hope they address this soon because it seems like there are a lot of us in this situation with the annoying red arrow. Either it's an auto VIP or they leave lvl 9 all star level open ended so you don't hit the target to trigger lvl 10.
    Can't tell you how many times I've clicked on it hoping "this is the time" 
    I sent another ticket in  For the first time I received a different automated reply  stating that as a valued customer my status has been upgraded to priority....I'm sure it's just because I complain a lot 
    @JoshGreen @TheLegend17 at this point I guess I’ll just give up on the invite from reaching 10.  And in turn, limit my monetary input, Getting from 10-11 in the All Star Program is around 480$.  Would that get us the coveted badge we seek?  
  • SplandmanSplandman Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    I got the same thing. It's enough to convince me to stop playing again..... I quit last year and should have stayed that way. Giving some lame explanation of "we can't tell you how to earn VIP" is ridiculous. They are a company selling a product that I bought. When I looked at the All Star rewards it says I was close to level 10. I spend the money, no level 10. Ridiculous.

On top of that, I get my two Cards boxes from WOH hero yesterday....this morning. A little late to help with bonus points on WOH. I should have just driven down the road on tossed my cash out the window.
    Well  I guess spending $1265 would probably get there,but if it still didn't  you just wasted 440ish
    Well at the end of the day we all know what were getting ourselves into. I also have gotten the "valued customer" ticket response but still nothing. It's not a deal breaker for me and as much as I want to say I won't spend anymore money, sadly I will because I enjoy the game and I came to terms that it's free to play BUT you gotta pay to win 💵. Many of us do have lives and unfortunately can't watch videos days on in so I resort to buying gold. 

But let's be honest, you can't compete in CVC without purchasing the cvc edge, hardly anyone plays slugfest if they are GOLD or above. It's too costly to upgrade your teams and now each and every week is a seperate bonus player so inactives are essentially useless. 

We can go on for days about what is wrong with the game but yet we still keep playing lol

Again I love the game I just wished it was more beneficial to the free 2 play people, the true grinders. Maybe we need a consecutive daily login award or something. 
    I know, but I also know how big of an advantage VIPs have from the monthly gifts and the special events. I've seen the monthly rewards and they can be VERY helpful in leveling up from the big xp gifts/free boxes. I thought (that's what I get for thinking) that this was finally a tangible system for VIP status. You spend x, you get VIP. And it was $818, which was the amount thrown around last year as the alleged amount needed to spend to earn VIP. 
    Oh I’m still gonna play, and watch double gold videos, and still do what I do!  
    @TheLegend17

I had the same exact mind frame. A friend of mine dropped a load of money in 2018 and got VIP within one week and isn't even registered on forums or liked them on twitter/Facebook. I completely thought it was all money based and told myself, ok odd coincidence $818 is the All-Star 10 let's do it! Had some extra money so I spent away. Fully regretting it because my teams not even very good and I've spent thousands of gold for meodicre players. Still not a VIP and I've put so much into the game. I realize it's "Special" to be VIP but you can look at the global chat and half of them act like complete deuche bags and rag on the game so it is what it is. 

And with that said I'm sure they will make this right and we all will be the new VIP before too long. Just pretty frustrated at the moment just like you guys.
    Well the monthly rewards come out Thursdayish so I was hoping to get in before then 
    Well I just got it.. Weird  I was at 8305, and a 69 99 gold offer popped so I bought it and instantly got a notification 
    Where are you guys at? I guess you have to maybe account for 100 tickets for updating the aoo, 30 from the silver 1-->2 upgrade and the however many from the welcome gift 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Congrats @TheLegend17! Make sure you go to the VIP lounge and sign up for the newsletter asap! You may able to make it in time for the vip gift, which will likely be out Thursday night! 'Grats again!!!
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    I put in my info and it said saved but I didn't get anything that said registered, isn't there an email address I can send something to just to confirm? 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    In the past, CS would be responsible for sending your info over to the dev/vip team and then, they'd let you know when it gets confirmed. I assume that by entering your info in the lounge, that it would get sent over. However, it's a new system so I'd prob confirmed with a CS agent.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
    Where are you guys at? I guess you have to maybe account for 100 tickets for updating the aoo, 30 from the silver 1-->2 upgrade and the however many from the welcome gift 

Current progress.
    I got mine almost simultaneously after passing 9000(a 69 99 gold offer popped up). After collecting the gold I got a message in News welcoming me to the vip whatever 
    @TheLegend17 congrats man!  
    edited May 2019
    That's awesome man!

I'm only at 8455 

You might have talked me into a mountain of gold 😂😂