Cards box killing me

likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
15 boxes got:
12 Dexter
3 Wong

Comments

• JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited April 2019
    Well it's 1 in 20 odds, so buying 15, you're still sorta behind the 8 ball here.
  • likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Damn it 7 more boxes
    6 Dexter
    1 Wacha
    FML
  • LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Terrible odds. I took a couple stabs and walked away empty handed.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I've opened 28 boxes and not a single five percent guy. It happens.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Yea I wouldn't recommend buying boxes of this format.   Last week with Rays boxes between WOH and CvC I went 1/30 pulling Lowe on the very last cvc round.   Yesterday 10 cycles (20 boxes) and I did happen to pull ozuna and nothing in the first cvc round so 1/22.   So yeah they about line up with the odds in my case.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Both Lowe and Ozuna I got from CVC. Nothing from purchases so lesson learned!
  • ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    edited April 2019
    24th box
    Need more Living Legends!
  • JoshGreenJoshGreen Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    From what I've noticed since the game has been out, The odds are very much real. Most often too real and many people are left coming back to the forums complaining. I understand we have made them very rich in the first month. Let's be real, they just gave us all sorts of boxes over the weekend and people still purchased plenty of boxes. 

My fix to this would be to up the odds and make their money by people playing more games to keep streaks alive. This will make clubs compete against each other more instead of it being the same clubs who spends the most money sittinf in the top 10.

But then again here is the reality of it all, the game is flowing smooth and people will always complain when they don't get the player so essentially their will always be bad reviews. Either way they make $$$
    What can I say they got me again 😂 

18 boxes for $20 sign me up!!! Let's just say I have enough Fowlers for all of us..... makes my tally about 0/25 on Red Box for 5star players (still in the odds I suppose) 😠
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    Mikolas, Flaherty, Ozuna didn’t keep track of how many it took 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    JoshGreen said:
    What can I say they got me again 😂 

18 boxes for $20 sign me up!!! Let's just say I have enough Fowlers for all of us..... makes my tally about 0/25 on Red Box for 5star players (still in the odds I suppose) 😠
    I’m around 0-20 but didn’t really keep track 
  • ihuffgluihuffglu Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    0/63 for me... somethings not right. I call shenanigans.
    "Never take your eye off the underdog"
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I've now opened 36 boxes. I've had one 4.5 star player(Carpenter) and lots of the other dudes. I've been on the right side of rng plenty of times, but still annoying. lol
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • sugarshortssugarshorts Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    I got dejong in woh box Monday and Ozuna and Mikolas today!
    Well I'm just glad to see a couple people had goodluck that's more than what I've been seeing lately 
  • TRABUKOTRABUKO Registered Users, Member 45 Posts