All Star Level 10 Rewards

adam007adam007 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
i just hit level 10 in All Star and I keep being prompted to collect rewards but when I scroll down to do so, it stops at level 9, and there isn’t an option to collect level 10 rewards. 

Am I not seeing something here?

If anybody can can shed some light on this, I’d be grateful!
Prev1

Comments

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @adam007 as far as I know level 10 and beyond is available to VIP only so if you are not one then you should not be able to see it. That being said if you have spent enough to reach level 10 then you are a VIP in my book. Start a ticket with CS and see where it goes.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    agree with @Houmy  Good luck @adam007
  • adam007adam007 Registered Users, Member 23 Posts
    Houmy said:
    @adam007 as far as I know level 10 and beyond is available to VIP only so if you are not one then you should not be able to see it. That being said if you have spent enough to reach level 10 then you are a VIP in my book. Start a ticket with CS and see where it goes.

Gotcha, thanks houmy. Very helpful.
    problem is I can’t submit a new ticket b/c my last ticket is still there. Usually they have an option to submit whether last issue was resolved/helpful etc. but there is no option for that and it is preventing the ability to submit new ticket! 

If anybody has has had that issue, what did u do to resolve that? Thank you again, guys!
    @adam007 if you are able to respond to the open ticket then ask them to close it for you if the issue has been solved or ask them for an update and then start a new ticket once it has been closed.

Alternatively you can also start a ticket online using the link below (use the CONTACT US button) but I have no past experience with the online CS so I am not sure how helpful they are.

https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/mlb-tap-sports-baseball-2019/

Houmy said:
    @adam007 if you are able to respond to the open ticket then ask them to close it for you if the issue has been solved or ask them for an update and then start a new ticket once it has been closed.

Alternatively you can also start a ticket online using the link below (use the CONTACT US button) but I have no past experience with the online CS so I am not sure how helpful they are.

https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/mlb-tap-sports-baseball-2019/

Done! Thanks Houmy!
    Houmy said:

Submitted ticket via website like you mentioned.

Last night I logged in to find VIP logo option and turned that puppy on, collected level 10 rewards and off to the races.

Thanks Houmy for your help. You rock brother.
  • JahCoozieJahCoozie Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    adam007 said:
    Houmy said:

Last night I logged in to find VIP logo option and turned that puppy on, collected level 10 rewards and off to the races.

Nice man, congrats!  Care to share that 10th level swag?  I’m on nine, getting close!  This makes me stoked..  
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    JahCoozie said:
    adam007 said:
    Houmy said:

Nice man, congrats!  Care to share that 10th level swag?  I’m on nine, getting close!  This makes me stoked..  

• JahCoozieJahCoozie Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    Thanks brother! 🙌
    adam007 said:
    Houmy said:

Congrats and welcome to the club. Just make sure to start a ticket and give them your email to be added to the VIP newsletter that comes out the 1st Friday of every month. And you can probably contact @dfbb for the secret VIP handshake 😉

Houmy said:
    adam007 said:
    Houmy said:

Congrats and welcome to the club. Just make sure to start a ticket and give them your email to be added to the VIP newsletter that comes out the 1st Friday of every month. And you can probably contact @dfbb for the secret VIP handshake 😉
    Don’t fall for the secret handshake. It’s just a trick to get you punched 

@Bigpredfan you bastard. Hadn't fallen for that in over 10 years. 🤣🤣🤣

• blueprintsblueprints Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    So does hitting level 10 all-star make you a VIP?
    When did they add new levels to AS? I hadn't checked for a while. Tempted to do a reverse mortgage on the house so i can get to 18 and finally surpass @dfbb in multicycling woh 🤨

• DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Houmy I noticed those tiers today too. Man....I'm just glad it's out of reach. Well, for us mortals anyways. haha
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    Whoa skip woh rounds? Wonder how that works... Can I skip Lester the molester? 
    @DFBB me and @JEDDDOGGY were just discussing those. I am guessing you get the option of skipping right before starting the round. Just not sure if it's 9 skips per cycle or per event.

• TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    FYI it's $12,500 for level 18 
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    FYI it's $12,500 for level 18 
    Is that a legit number?  Lol can I negotiate for 2 skips instead of 9!?  
    Looking at the meter, 125000 tickets
  • tlisak25tlisak25 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I’m only 400 away from 10. Should get today. Hope I get vip with it
    Going to need about 1000 more for vip. Reaching lvl 10 means nothing 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I know of a guy who’s already on lvl 18 and he says it’s just skipping to 1.10 so saves you maybe 3 minutes lol
    JEDDDOGGY said:
    I know of a guy who’s already on lvl 18 and he says it’s just skipping to 1.10 so saves you maybe 3 minutes lol
    For levels 1-4 yep. Level 5 must be nice to skip straight to 5-10 though 
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    I may have misunderstood then. From what he said it sounded like it was just skipping the first 9 on the first level. 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    Thats correct, You cant skip past lv1 in  woh.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    dkarski87 said:
    Thats correct, You cant skip past lv1 in  woh.
    So totally useless then?

• dkarski87dkarski87 Registered Users, Member 3,040 Posts
    pretty much
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
    Ouch. Lol. That is useless. 
    dkarski87 said:
    pretty much
    Darn. And i was just getting the $12.5K together for level 18. Gotta refund all those GoFundMe contributions now (all $3.45 of it) 🤨