When do the tiers starts to push you up a level?

ReadingFightingPhilsReadingFightingPhils Registered Users, Member 305 Posts
For Bronze I noticed the nudge (ability to streak stops, bonus games get alot harder) around 500 wins.  Anyone know when the push comes for Silver or gold?

Comments

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Now apparently....LoL
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited May 2019
    The push to Gold seemed to be about 2,000 games for me. I'm at about 2,300 games now and things have become pretty painful.
    I was good over the weekend but somewhere around 2800 games I stopped winning prime games more than three in a row.  Was streaking over the weekend;  currently my 68k silver team since passing 2800 loses regularly in yesterday’s prime sprint to teams 30-40k weaker than me.  All upgrades, skills, keepers, legend....max max maxxxxed!  Undefeated in 24 games if my new season though and winning by wide margins most of the time.  Was able to cycle normally on Monday.....we’ll see what today brings but if it’s just spotty performances in prime and bonus game modes I am not concerned and will stay silver until I am ready to move, not when GLU is ready.
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Same here bigvic, player Max’s need to come up some, bad enough with all the double skill guys eating xp. But prime and bonus games can no longer streak, usually start first inning down 5 and then battle back and forth against teams I’m 30k better...also clash won’t let me get a hit. But woh I’m beating without gold 3-5 times per event without really trying because the rewards, and regular c vs c I’m destroying 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    edited May 2019
    bigvivec said:
    I was good over the weekend but somewhere around 2800 games I stopped winning prime games more than three in a row.  Was streaking over the weekend;  currently my 68k silver team since passing 2800 loses regularly in yesterday’s prime sprint to teams 30-40k weaker than me.  All upgrades, skills, keepers, legend....max max maxxxxed!  Undefeated in 24 games if my new season though and winning by wide margins most of the time.  Was able to cycle normally on Monday.....we’ll see what today brings but if it’s just spotty performances in prime and bonus game modes I am not concerned and will stay silver until I am ready to move, not when GLU is ready.
    I presume these losses are coming at the hands of gold teams and no matter the quality of said teams?

Edit: As a sidenote, in searching the club profile of someone I went up against in hr battles I saw they have a clubmate with a 90k silver team who is right around the 2800 games played mark (2400+ wins, 300+ losses). I can't imagine losing games to teams 60k less strength is much fun :\
    bigvivec said:
    I presume these losses are coming at the hands of gold teams and no matter the quality of said teams?

Edit: As a sidenote, in searching the club profile of someone I went up against in hr battles I saw they have a clubmate with a 90k silver team who is right around the 2800 games played mark (2400+ wins, 300+ losses). I can't imagine losing games to teams 60k less strength is much fun :\
    I lose to gold and silver at the moment....I don’t discriminate!   I could cry and say it makes no sense but it clearly does......there is a magic number or combination of numbers (team strength, games played, total ten AB, etc) and though I can’t say exactly, I can see that when you trip the upper limit switch, you struggle in bonus and primes (clash too...horrible!  CVC is fine though, even high rounded and mvp’ed in my highly competitive club).  I don’t mind....so long as I can struggle through and still point enough to help the club I’ll limp along in those modes.
    I didn’t realize 90k silver was possible with the players out at the moment.  Highest I’ve seen is a 71k silver team.  
    If you have $100 to spend on 30k prime xp 90k is doable I’m sure...
    Possible.....over a grand and probably closer to 2k on the 100 dollar pxp deal but possible.
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    I am at the 2200 mark and have started to notice streaks of more than 3 or 4 is really tough to come by.... even when I am 51k vs a 30(ish)k team. I think I am going to make the move to gold tomorrow and use one more day of silver slugging.  
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    I didn’t realize 90k silver was possible with the players out at the moment.  Highest I’ve seen is a 71k silver team.  

• fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    ☝🏼that guy need to spend more time on his sluggers😂
  • MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Once you go gold, it doesn’t get easier. I now face Diamond Teams with 130K strength. I got completely destroyed in yesterday’s event. Glu claims it’s the amount of wins I have in Gold... Really I played a SkyKing with over 50K wins at least 12-14 times yesterday. U build a strong team and face competition that’s not even close.
  • MadswagooMadswagoo Registered Users, Member 193 Posts

• slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    @Madswagoo I agree, I went gold last night thinking what everyone was saying about being pushed up, and it gets a little easier.... It didn't lol. Now mind you i did not evolve anyone to gold, but i was still facing teams way lower and way higher and not losing, but getting spanked.
  • barnstormbombersbarnstormbombers Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Madswagoo said:
    Once you go gold, it doesn’t get easier. I now face Diamond Teams with 130K strength. I got completely destroyed in yesterday’s event. Glu claims it’s the amount of wins I have in Gold... Really I played a SkyKing with over 50K wins at least 12-14 times yesterday. U build a strong team and face competition that’s not even close. 

Challenge the team that's killing you to a game immediately resign it and then block that user you won't ever play them again
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    Everyone please keep harassing glu about this until they fix this stupid shit.  We pay a fortune to be better then the average but glu gets to set us up for failure.  Just bullshit,  
  • fahhq2fahhq2 Registered Users, Member 850 Posts
    this philosophy only makes sense in the world of Glu. Why should a lower rated gold team beat a higher rated Silver team and so forth? If someone is silly enuf to move up levels too fast, why should a team whose manager is is shrewd be penalized? Cuz Glu wants us to spend money and buy our team rather than build one...
    Problem is you guys were way too helpful too guys like me last year that way overleveled their team
    Glu caught on to everyone holding back and needs more people to over level and play catch-up till the next version comes out, but your hard work and money will be rewarded with a couple of 5star specialty players that will be useless in 2 weeks
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    My gold team is in the high 60s (around 69,000) and it did get a bit easier for me till I approached 2600 wins then went from winning nearly 90+% to around 45-50%.  Now I did it to myself going from early Gold 2 to well past Gold 6 (won’t go plat even if I lose every game this early) but when you’re able to take advantage of a weaker bracket today and finish 3rd it felt good.  I didn’t see any diamond teams much less lots of them though very weak plat teams became at least an occasional occurrence (saw a few plat teams weaker than mine and my gold team is ok but not amazing at all).  The highest club I ran into was around 77-78k and was still occasionally winning games against it.  For things like WoH it was objectively easier in gold and the duplicate exp was actually quite lucrative (in silver I would average 3 cycles per event, my first two in gold I had a combined 18).  Unless things change you’ll need to decide what you’re able to live with (if WoH is your focus you’ll probably be fine going Gold, if amassing large amounts of evo is what you’re after then silver is best for slugfest, if you’re a prime/bonus player you’ll have to eventually move up to enjoy those).
    Wait, their screwing you in gold at 2600 wins?
    My gold team is in the high 60s (around 69,000) and it did get a bit easier for me till I approached 2600 wins then went from winning nearly 90+% to around 45-50%.  Now I did it to myself going from early Gold 2 to well past Gold 6 (won’t go plat even if I lose every game this early) but when you’re able to take advantage of a weaker bracket today and finish 3rd it felt good.  I didn’t see any diamond teams much less lots of them though very weak plat teams became at least an occasional occurrence (saw a few plat teams weaker than mine and my gold team is ok but not amazing at all).  The highest club I ran into was around 77-78k and was still occasionally winning games against it.  For things like WoH it was objectively easier in gold and the duplicate exp was actually quite lucrative (in silver I would average 3 cycles per event, my first two in gold I had a combined 18).  Unless things change you’ll need to decide what you’re able to live with (if WoH is your focus you’ll probably be fine going Gold, if amassing large amounts of evo is what you’re after then silver is best for slugfest, if you’re a prime/bonus player you’ll have to eventually move up to enjoy those).
    There are easier and more lucrative ways to get evo other than slugfest.............just sayin’......
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Not everyone wants to bounce from club to club evo hunting though I managed last season till I went diamond then I just didn’t care.
    Casually picked up 150 evo yesterday and a few hundred k in cash just killing time......New things are intimidating and a lot of folks don’t like change....it is out there to be had though, whether you are pro or anti bouncing.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    There are easier and more lucrative ways to get evo other than slugfest.............just sayin’......
    I think the term is work smarter not harder  B).    But yeah Slugfest yields evo but when you consider time spent for a cycle, you have to work for it.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    @Mattattack Team work makes the evo work? That's the saying, right? haha
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    DFBB said:
    @Mattattack Team work makes the evo work? That's the saying, right? haha
     B)  indeed