Prime/Legend

TheWhiteObamasTheWhiteObamas 15 PostsRegistered Users, Member
anyone know when prime and legend players are coming? I remember them being around decently quickly in 18 

Comments

  • bigvivecbigvivec 1,743 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Weren’t around this quickly last year.....seems like it was end of May/start of June when primes were first rolled out.  Anyway, following other game trends which are ahead of last year’s schedule, could be any day now though I’d expect at least one keeper bump and maybe another legend bump before their debut. 
    AKA  Brokejawipeout


    ..............DISAGREE!!!!!!!   😂 
  • dkarski87dkarski87 1,590 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    @bigvivec we already primes this time last year, Prime Harper was already available.  Last week of April i believe it was.
    "Oops we need to restart! Yeap that's 2019 for ya!"
    – The Great Houmy
  • MattattackMattattack New Member 968 PostsRegistered Users
    Tough to compare anything to last year just like it was tough to compare 18 to 17.  These games run completely different courses.  This time last year POTMs were between 378-384.   Now they are 340s.   Its just moving at a lot slower of a pace.  So to answer your question I really have no idea
  • iwishiwasbatmaniwishiwasbatman 22 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I just want keepers max overall to start increasing. 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett 1,238 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    wasnt there like 4 Prime harpers with hair, glasses, shoes, and teeth by this time last year?

    you can't spell deteriorate without Detroit

  • bigvivecbigvivec 1,743 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    At least as many Bellinger’s this year....
    AKA  Brokejawipeout


    ..............DISAGREE!!!!!!!   😂 
  • bigvivecbigvivec 1,743 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I just want keepers max overall to start increasing. 
    This game is like currency in that keepers/ATGs are like interest rates.....push them up and it essentially devalues the entire status quo as 11 becomes the new ten all new player distributions are -%better than they were the week before, WOH difficulty gets cranked up to match and we need to upgrade the rest of our lineups to compensate.  So yeah, while DFBB calls for constant bumps to keepers and previously ATGs, I silently pray for the opposite as it will mean one more week that I can build resources with the current squad which is at irnnear the zenith of its  “time”.....once rates are hiked I’m back to building up again to match the new level.   


    Make sense?  
    AKA  Brokejawipeout


    ..............DISAGREE!!!!!!!   😂 
  • DFBBDFBB 3,881 PostsRegistered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator
    bigvivec said:
    I just want keepers max overall to start increasing. 
    This game is like currency in that keepers/ATGs are like interest rates.....push them up and it essentially devalues the entire status quo as 11 becomes the new ten all new player distributions are -%better than they were the week before, WOH difficulty gets cranked up to match and we need to upgrade the rest of our lineups to compensate.  So yeah, while DFBB calls for constant bumps to keepers and previously ATGs, I silently pray for the opposite as it will mean one more week that I can build resources with the current squad which is at irnnear the zenith of its  “time”.....once rates are hiked I’m back to building up again to match the new level.   


    Make sense?  

    Last year, ATGs were suppose to be the standard and for most of the year, they were. However, when better options(BF/holiday players/etc.) were introduced, it made sense to push them up to maintain their status. I have zero issues with new players being introduced. In fact, I absolutely love it. It keeps the game from getting stale. However, as new options became available, it's reasonable to expect changes to the ATGs to maintain their status. If you recall my post and rants about the ATG boosts, it was always in direct comparison to what was already released. Your post suggests otherwise. Everything is relative and if we never had new players with new max/skills/etc, the ATGs would've never needed to be boosted. However, that imo, would've been awful.




    Success and failure are merely two sides of the same coin.
  • bigvivecbigvivec 1,743 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    DFBB said:
    bigvivec said:
    I just want keepers max overall to start increasing. 
    This game is like currency in that keepers/ATGs are like interest rates.....push them up and it essentially devalues the entire status quo as 11 becomes the new ten all new player distributions are -%better than they were the week before, WOH difficulty gets cranked up to match and we need to upgrade the rest of our lineups to compensate.  So yeah, while DFBB calls for constant bumps to keepers and previously ATGs, I silently pray for the opposite as it will mean one more week that I can build resources with the current squad which is at irnnear the zenith of its  “time”.....once rates are hiked I’m back to building up again to match the new level.   


    Make sense?  

    Last year, ATGs were suppose to be the standard and for most of the year, they were. However, when better options(BF/holiday players/etc.) were introduced, it made sense to push them up to maintain their status. I have zero issues with new players being introduced. In fact, I absolutely love it. It keeps the game from getting stale. However, as new options became available, it's reasonable to expect changes to the ATGs to maintain their status. If you recall my post and rants about the ATG boosts, it was always in direct comparison to what was already released. Your post suggests otherwise. Everything is relative and if we never had new players with new max/skills/etc, the ATGs would've never needed to be boosted. However, that imo, would've been awful.




    On the contrary we are saying the same things from different points of view.  Who leads the dance, keepers/ATGs or the top weekend box players?  If box players surpass keepers then it’s time for a boost....Which results in increased average strengths  for box players which devalues your existing team.......so it’s time to upgrade your top players which bumps former tops to the middle and middle to the bottom. In a few weeks the top box players have caught up with the strengths of your keepers and the process repeats.  

    My point is that there is no need to call for bumps to the keepers.....it’s neither a negative or positive, just another page from the calendar, rung in the laddder or step in the never ending process that is this game.  Pushing for bumps is essentially pushing for process acceleration, which IMO is not desirable.  Currently we’ve been parked in nearly the same moment in the game for 5 weeks.....too players from Braves weekend like 320 Freeman with RISP are still valid players if not the cream.  The weekend that follows the inevitable bump in keeper values will feature players in the box equally bumped.  WOH difficultly will be re geared to the new upper values.  So, with that one keeper bump, a chain of events goes into motion which means I need to go deep on weekend boxes in the very near future to maintain a similar level of performance to what I had the day before the bump.   Do you see what I am saying?

    it seems nice for the top players to get moved up in strength.  I see it as an indicator of the state of the game, much like the aforementioned interest rates are to the US/World economy.  Keepers get bumped means in short the game just got harder and the reality is that the keepers did not get a bump per se;  rather they simply are keeping pace and the rest of the team just got moved backwards.   


    Ok, I’m done.  ;)
    AKA  Brokejawipeout


    ..............DISAGREE!!!!!!!   😂 
  • DFBBDFBB 3,881 PostsRegistered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator
    Yeah, we're definitely on the same page. I just wanted to be clear that I wanted ATGs to be boosted only as a direct result of the other players that were available.

    As far as keepers, you're absolutely correct. As is, there's zero reason to bump them. Guys who have invested in their keepers are absolutely crushing WoH. Bumping keepers and keeping WoH as is would be hilarious. However, I guess I'm guilty of wanting change. WoH is becoming stale and well, I want new players! lol
    Success and failure are merely two sides of the same coin.
  • bigvivecbigvivec 1,743 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    DFBB said:
    Yeah, we're definitely on the same page. I just wanted to be clear that I wanted ATGs to be boosted only as a direct result of the other players that were available.

    As far as keepers, you're absolutely correct. As is, there's zero reason to bump them. Guys who have invested in their keepers are absolutely crushing WoH. Bumping keepers and keeping WoH as is would be hilarious. However, I guess I'm guilty of wanting change. WoH is becoming stale and well, I want new players! lol
    Good times!  Let’s go play CvC!  😀
    AKA  Brokejawipeout


    ..............DISAGREE!!!!!!!   😂 
  • TheWhiteObamasTheWhiteObamas 15 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Update: got prime XP from the video achievements...we’re getting closer, ladies and gents 👌🏼
  • bigvivecbigvivec 1,743 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I would not say that....my entire starting lineup is leveled in skills up to pxp.  I think that is where we are at;  prime players may be introduced but many of us are at an impasse with skills and are waiting on pxp sources to move forward.  
    AKA  Brokejawipeout


    ..............DISAGREE!!!!!!!   😂 
  • TheWhiteObamasTheWhiteObamas 15 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    bigvivec said:
    I would not say that....my entire starting lineup is leveled in skills up to pxp.  I think that is where we are at;  prime players may be introduced but many of us are at an impasse with skills and are waiting on pxp sources to move forward.  
    For all I know it could just be to level up skills on keepers-idk lol I like to look at the positives 
  • bigvivecbigvivec 1,743 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    They will be out soon enough but to be fair the title of the achievements pack included something about skills.   

    My club has some saving the pxp for the first player(s) released, others are dumping in skills, primarily directed at keepers and legend create a player.  
    AKA  Brokejawipeout


    ..............DISAGREE!!!!!!!   😂 
  • sackmeister58sackmeister58 37 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I would hooe soon that they woukd be releasing them. In have ready started to accunulate xp for them. Now what i am interested in is the percentage of actually getting a Prime player. I woukd imagine in a fee weeks to a month they may release them. I wouldnt expect them anytime soon though. Im tired of seeing the same teams in the box events and would like to see other teams. Maybe a grand slam box? Since there has been quite a few the last couple of weeks.
Sign In or Register to comment.