Just here for the VIP

2Next

Comments

• heels96heels96 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I’m close to level 9 so we will see what happens.
  • Going4GoldGoing4Gold Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    Please check back in to confirm......
  • heels96heels96 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Please check back in to confirm......
    Just went to level 10 but had to go over 9100 AS tickets to get VIP.
  • bravesborobravesboro Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Lvl 10 all star still waiting to see if I get to be VIP. 
  • rugger3035rugger3035 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Well level 10 all star doesn’t do it either! Lol and the red arrow always flashing is a bit bothersome lol.  I play daily and am active in my club so whatever the secret I haven’t found it yet lol good luck everyone else looking also lol
  • smithxpresssmithxpress Registered Users, Member 29 Posts
    Im sitting at 9760 tickets no vip yet
  • KidKushKidKush Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    SGTJMONEY said:
    I made it to level ten and yes I just got VIP
    Is that all you did?
  • AndyfsrdAndyfsrd Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    I still spend but have given up on vip heard a few saying they've completed all star level 9 an still not got it
  • Tsjames45Tsjames45 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I made it to level 10 and still no vip on the account. But my other 2 accounts I have spent a lot less and they are Vip, so yes kind of confusing. All I can do is just keep on playing and hope for the best.
  • perrythegodperrythegod Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Just wondering how do you get to level 10 in all star
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    @perrythegod I would like to say " First -  congrats on not being the first to ask that question. @Cooz19.  Secondly I am so glad that you searched for a thread looking for the information you are asking for. You get an A for effort.

Unfortunately, you did not do enough research on the subject and you get a C in forums.  Please do a little more research and then submit a new question for a better grade.  

Thanks
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • TheNatural831TheNatural831 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Sounds like people just need to spend the 800+ & put their name in a huge lottery drawing with a bunch of blank entries & hope to get lucky. I have confidence in Glu to pick the winners.
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    your 2 posts lend much insight to this forum, keep up the great work.
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• 17takeitback1917takeitback19 Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
    sarge268 said:
    I understand VIP’s get extra gifts and I would love to get VIP, but I’m realistic about it. I play everyday, several hours a day. To the point my wife gets pretty upset. But I can’t afford to spend the money like others in this game. Don’t get me wrong I have no problem with people spending money on the game, even the large amounts they spend. I just can’t afford that. I enjoy the game. I enjoy the building a team and the chase to get the better players. So i will keep playing hours on end, watching videos to earn gold (love those double video weekends) and not stress about whether or not I’m VIP. 
    My thoughts exactly brother thank you
  • THEDAZZLERTHEDAZZLER Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    sarge268 said:
    I understand VIP’s get extra gifts and I would love to get VIP, but I’m realistic about it. I play everyday, several hours a day. To the point my wife gets pretty upset. But I can’t afford to spend the money like others in this game. Don’t get me wrong I have no problem with people spending money on the game, even the large amounts they spend. I just can’t afford that. I enjoy the game. I enjoy the building a team and the chase to get the better players. So i will keep playing hours on end, watching videos to earn gold (love those double video weekends) and not stress about whether or not I’m VIP. 
    That is exactly how I feel about the game. I also tap away at the videos to get gold. Been active daily for all of 18 and 19 and most of 17. I’m addicted to this silly game and still love the feeling I get when I pull a bonus player. VIP would be nice but I’ve survived this long without it. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
This discussion has been closed.