Vip

fishingcrewfishingcrew Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
Been playing mlb TSB for years and I have never got looked at for VIP I spend money and play everyday why haven't I been sent anything yey

Comments

• osie856osie856 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Same here I’ve been playing since 2014
  • LonzoBallinLonzoBallin Registered Users, Member 637 Posts
    Have you guys spent over $818 in a single season?  I had tried everything to become VIP and that was the only thing that worked (I actually had to spend about $1,100).
    Proud TSB VIP!
  • sugarshortssugarshorts Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Have you guys spent over $818 in a single season?  I had tried everything to become VIP and that was the only thing that worked (I actually had to spend about $1,100).
    Lol.  F that.  
  • osie856osie856 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    1100 honestly not that much but damn near close for all these years enough to make this company a whole lot more than I’ve gotten back from the game with these 2.5 star #1 draft pick and all these glitches and never ever able to load the video on a second chance but the second you use your gold it’s good to go ...
  • TheWhiteObamasTheWhiteObamas Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Dude I’m in the same boat and it’s so frustrating lol everyone around me is spending and playing less and I’ve been around since the launch and play every single day and nothing 💁🏼‍♂️ let’s hope they finally hear me out though 
  • sugarshortssugarshorts Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Curious, anybody on the forums complain everyday about not being VIP, and eventually get VIP?
  • TheWhiteObamasTheWhiteObamas Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Curious, anybody on the forums complain everyday about not being VIP, and eventually get VIP?
    Have some stuff pending, will keep you posted 
  • Billyt508Billyt508 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    😂😂😂