WoH for 5-6-19: Tower talk, of course!

Comments

• BizertoBizerto Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    LETS GET IT!!!!
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    20x points for hof! This will be hard as hell
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Round rewards have had their cash drop significantly. 500-1000 cash when you win a round now 
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Finished the 1st level of HoF and the last half of it was pretty rough we’ll see what I’m up against in level 2 lol.
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    All new pitcher lineup for all modes? 
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    Looks that way to me @Punkers777

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    This is nice, you don't get stuck in a tier. Didn't realize even after news update you could play tiers simultaneously.
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    Hosmer as All Star reward is yet another 1B reward guy.   Hosmer, Goldy, Votto...
    I'm getting a resource vs time suck vibe from all-star at least. The difficulty isn't as spread out across 5 levels  like before but with Triggs in lvl 1 and Baez at lvl 2 already, cash rewards down and cost to autoplay up per round....I'm skeptical.
    I'm getting a resource vs time suck vibe from all-star at least. The difficulty isn't as spread out across 5 levels  like before but with Triggs in lvl 1 and Baez at lvl 2 already, cash rewards down and cost to autoplay up per round....I'm skeptical.
    I’m also growing skeptical. I’m working my way through all-star level 3. I’m trying to chart out the pitchers. It’s slow going right now. 
  • RookieTapperRookieTapper Registered Users, Member 160 Posts
    Any advice on what tower should I even start at? I’m a low level player. I don’t mind it being hard, but I don’t want to waste my time in a tower that I’ll never be able to beat, ya know? 
  • culbersonmvp2019culbersonmvp2019 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Every time glu tries to implement something we'd like, their selfishness just takes over and makes it actually bullshit. Thx but no thx..
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    Got through lvl one of HOF. Pitcher order all rhp except for number 9.
  • soxfansoxfan Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Pitchers on hof level 1-3
    I used around 16K cash to autoplay all-star lvl 2 and played 6-10 myself last go through. Gonna pay closer attention to everything in lvl 3; cost of autoplay per round, reward and totals. Doesn't feel good...
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Level 2 on HOF feels like level 5 on what I'm used to. Don't know if I have the patience for it.
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Most hardcore players are going to play for the challenge of the new modes.   Nobody really expected Glu to make it easier or do us a favor, did they?  I expected there to be a hard mode like HOF and of course it will be damn near impossible for most players.  I’m sure a select few will beat it, but at the same time waste quite a bit of gold so it’ll be a toss up to if it’s worth it.  
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Most hardcore players are going to play for the challenge of the new modes.   Nobody really expected Glu to make it easier or do us a favor, did they?  I expected there to be a hard mode like HOF and of course it will be damn near impossible for most players.  I’m sure a select few will beat it, but at the same time waste quite a bit of gold so it’ll be a toss up to if it’s worth it.  

This is just going to be a rich gets richer situation.  The Anarchy, Spartans, Alliance guys will beat it, the good to very good players (and all below) will not. Level 2 (!) features pitchers more difficult than last week's 5.10 pitcher.  I don't have 12 hours to try to beat walkoff once, but good luck to the rest of you!
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I’m kind of torn which level to play. All star should be doable like the old WOH but I don’t need another 1B . Hof will be too hard but nice resources. I guess that I’ll mow the grass. Best of luck to all the tappers out there
    Not to mention the cost if you choose to autoplay. 3.3.1 thru 3.3.5 is 7740 cash with ~3k won. I'm approximating as I got bonus games for 3.3.2 and failed first attempt at 3.3.5.
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    Metsicans said:

This is just going to be a rich gets richer situation.  The Anarchy, Spartans, Alliance guys will beat it, the good to very good players (and all below) will not. Level 2 (!) features pitchers more difficult than last week's 5.10 pitcher.  I don't have 12 hours to try to beat walkoff once, but good luck to the rest of you!
    Facts!   That’s exactly what it is.  Just add another layer of damn near impossible to woh.  The rich will definitely get richer.  I’m cool with that tho.  I definitely don’t have all day to waste on a new difficulty that’s stacked even more against us.  To each their own.  Some dudes will love it....And max out their credit cards lol. 
  • buddydavebuddydave Registered Users, Member 317 Posts
    Metsicans said:

The entire game is set up to be a rich-get-richer situation. Why expect this new WOH to be any different?
  • benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    First 4 levels of all star are not bad at all - but expensive to autoplay. Working on 5 now.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    So far I’ve finished level 3 on All Star and HoF definitely a bit more difficult but so far it’s been fun, I have my live boost going atm I wonder how I’ll feel at about 3:36 EDT lol.
  • tocopan18tocopan18 Registered Users, Member 803 Posts
    Not only more expensive to autoplay, but I also noticed that after each round win, whenever you get rewarded cash, it is a lower amount than the 2k cash they use to give. I'm seen lots of 750 and 500 cash. And yes, even level 3 in all star seems more like normal level 5. Only to give you the same kind of reward they use to give.
  • culbersonmvp2019culbersonmvp2019 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    its a buncho bs

tocopan18 said:
    Not only more expensive to autoplay, but I also noticed that after each round win, whenever you get rewarded cash, it is a lower amount than the 2k cash they use to give. I'm seen lots of 750 and 500 cash. And yes, even level 3 in all star seems more like normal level 5. Only to give you the same kind of reward they use to give.
    Yep. I’ve dropped down to Veteran to see if that provides more resources in the long run. When my POTM Bellinger with a skill at 4% and a 6% video boost wasn’t good enough 3 times in a row on 3-10 for the all star level, I stopped there
  • TheMadhatterTheMadhatter Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Kershaw(LH)-Nola(RH) 4.9 and 4.10 in HOF, for sure tougher but find more on the situations... Nola down 4 with 1 on.
  • soxfansoxfan Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Kershaw(LH)-Nola(RH) 4.9 and 4.10 in HOF, for sure tougher but find more on the situations... Nola down 4 with 1 on.
    Thanks for the heads up on the pitchers. Got any more I didn't have? =D

Edit - Looks like 4 is all RHP up to 8, lost there =[

Also, if autoplay is too expensive...you can always play them out!
  • TheMadhatterTheMadhatter Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    soxfan said:
    Thanks for the heads up on the pitchers. Got any more I didn't have? =D

Also, if autoplay is too expensive...you can always play them out!
    Sorry I didn't, but other WOH post seems to have all 6 levels for HOF and so far in level 5 looks to match up from the first two rounds I played.