Blue xp chart

louisawesomelouisawesome Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
Does anyone have a chart that shows how much blue xp you need to level up player?  Is it the same as 18?  
I’m worried about not having enough xp to level up my sluggers.  Thanks

Comments

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    @louisawesome our forum member @dkarski87 has kept track of it and was kind enough to send it to me so I am sharing it below. It is from 18 but my understanding is that levels are the same for 19 so far.

"Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• louisawesomelouisawesome Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    Thanks..That stinks that the sluggers still cost more.
  • Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    Wow that impressive and took some time. 
    Wow that impressive and took some time. 
    All credit for this goes mostly to @dkarski87 & @Bigpredfan that took the time and kept track of them all during last year. Can't remember how many times I asked them for it and they were kind enough to provide it to me last year (not good at record keeping myself) and the one I posted yesterday was literally sent to me by @dkarski87 less than an hour before this thread. Lots of helpful forum members here so all newcomers should fell free to ask any game related questions they have and the forum will be more than happy to answer.

Also most of you are probably a long away from it for now but it is my understanding that this year there is no gold requirement to level up players in the Diamond tier. I think someone posted a screen shot to verify it from a player that had already reached Diamond this year. Was it @DFBB that posted it perhaps from another player he came across? You have to forgive me but as I see too many posts and can't keep track sometimes.

• funakorfunakor Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    Thanks for posting - great reference, even if a little sobering.  I broke into Gold tier last week and have been slowly chugging away to get everyone capped + do all the upgrades.  I'd forgotten how crazy expensive it gets at Diamond!
  • Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    @TheDevilRay5 is this what you were looking for in your post?
  • heels96heels96 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    That’s really helpful. Thanks for posting.
  • Billyt508Billyt508 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Nice list! Thanks