Options

Players to Move to Gold

Mdunbar94Mdunbar94 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
Any advice would be welcomed as I work through who I should focus on upgrading to gold once I move up from silver. Thanks!

Comments

• Options

• Options
    I don’t have any keepers as I did not play last year unfortunately. Besides my legend those are my best players 
  • Options
    ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    Kershaw, Vlad and Dejong for sure. Everyone else wont be around
    Need more Living Legends!
  • Options
    midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    Mdunbar94 said:
    I don’t have any keepers as I did not play last year unfortunately. Besides my legend those are my best players 
    Is your legend capped and skills brought up to prime xp for your legend?  If not, I would do that and I would also have all of my upgrades maxed.  Do you play Slugfest/Home Run Derby?  If so, make sure you have a bunch of five star players capped too and plenty of XP saved up.  Best of luck.
  • Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I'd invest everything possible into ML. I'd also take Vlad, Dejong, and Kersh. Depending on what you'd have left, I'd spread that out among the potm guys. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    DFBB said:
    I'd invest everything possible into ML. I'd also take Vlad, Dejong, and Kersh. Depending on what you'd have left, I'd spread that out among the potm guys. 
    What this guy said except I am not too crazy about spending XP & EVO on POTM once you go gold as they won't be boosted again or gain a higher max after the month is over.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts
    Houmy said:
    DFBB said:
    What this guy said except I am not too crazy about spending XP & EVO on POTM once you go gold as they won't be boosted again or gain a higher max after the month is over.

FYI I basically said the same thing but I am just not as popular as @DFBB yet. :)
    Need more Living Legends!
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Thanks all for the advice. I only have one 5 star slugger so I need to work on that but have ML maxed and skills up to where it takes prime xp. All upgrades are maxed as well.