Options

Prime Players Out Already?

sackmeister58sackmeister58 Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
edited May 2019 in General TSB Discussion
I did not know Prime Players are out already??

Comments

• Options
    sugarshortssugarshorts Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    Just franchise i think
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Just franchise i think
    And last year prime Kemp was only a 340 max. Bless his heart 
  • Options
    sackmeister58sackmeister58 Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    The guy said his franchise player slot has been frozen and kenp has been there for like 2 weeks
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    The guy said his franchise player slot has been frozen and kenp has been there for like 2 weeks
    That just figures that the most useless commodity in this game would be the one that would glitch in your favor.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    A lot of people’s are like that. Mine is stuck on Prime Posey. He plays every other game for me I’m not sure why Glu hasn’t fixed this issue yet
  • Options
    JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Glu exec #1: Oh man... did you see how much they complained about franchise coins last year?!!

Glu exec #2: Yeah! Hey, lets put in a glitch that ACTUALLY FORCES THEM TO HAVE FRANCHISE PLAYERS

Glu exec #3: *sips artisanal spritzer*
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    A lot of people’s are like that. Mine is stuck on Prime Posey. He plays every other game for me I’m not sure why Glu hasn’t fixed this issue yet
    Arenado has been stuck for me for a few days now. Doesn't seem like there is rhyme or reason when he plays, but he will randomly. 
  • Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Has anyone tried filling up their roster with 2nd/late round draft picks only and see if that runs out the franchise player games? No way of knowing when GLU will fix it on their end and this may be a fast solution worth trying after WOH today since you'll open plenty of those boxes anyway.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• Options
    JoshGreenJoshGreen Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I have had mine fixed twice now, but to my knowledge you have to open your game so that he is active before they look at your CS ticket. They will delete him and "think" they fixed the problem but if you have already used him in your lineup he will show back up.