WHY DO MOST TRY STAY LOW LVL?..I TRY TO PLAY AND ACHIEVE END GAME

WHAT IS POINT OF CLAIMING BEST IF THERE ARE TONS OF LVL LEFT?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Please find the sub forum  for your specific game, and posting in all caps is against the rules.  Thanks. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • JahCoozieJahCoozie Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    By all means, go ahead and jump to Diamond with no resources.  Say goodbye to your season mode, forget about cycling WOH/Slugfest. 
  • Billyt508Billyt508 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I went platinum way too early last year and spent over a month with low scores and losing seasons. Patience is the key
  • azholedewazholedew Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    There is no end game!!!  I stay silver until all my upgrades, players, and pennants are maxed.  Why go diamond with all bronze players?? 
  • gunnagunna Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Man I Love this forum!!
  • wolfden3wolfden3 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    So azholedew your saying to play all the other types of events an build team up till maxed and then play the bonus games ect to raise out of silver? Great idea it never crossed my mind but makes perfect sense.  Do you know what it means if I have five star players capped at gold and it says I need players with more stars? 5 is most stars no?
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    wolfden3 said:
    So azholedew your saying to play all the other types of events an build team up till maxed and then play the bonus games ect to raise out of silver? Great idea it never crossed my mind but makes perfect sense.  Do you know what it means if I have five star players capped at gold and it says I need players with more stars? 5 is most stars no?
    That is a bug that you'll see when you try to evolve a capped player. Just an incorrect message being shown by the app instead of it saying you have to go to the next tier before evolving that player more.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• TakeItBack1127TakeItBack1127 Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I’m nearing the end of Gold, and I am currently considering if I should wait a bit or not. Most of my players are capped but I have no XP, 150 Evo, 4500 Prime, very little gold. 
    My Tap Sports Baseball Username has Changed to MrNazty
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    I’m nearing the end of Gold, and I am currently considering if I should wait a bit or not. Most of my players are capped but I have no XP, 150 Evo, 4500 Prime, very little gold. 
    You should definitely wait and a long time at that if you have no resources. Don't be in a hurry to go platinum and just gather as much resources as you can.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• sackmeister58sackmeister58 Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I think someone has posted a matrix on this forum of how much resource you should before jumpimg tiers.

That is the cash and xp needed to level players and slugger for each level.  It’s from 2018 so if it hasn’t changed then that is what you will need.  
    wolfden3 said:
    Wolfden3 you can still play the bonus games. Just don’t play the playoffs until your ready. Just because the playoffs are ready don’t mean you have to play it.