All-Star 10 = NO VIP *UPDATE*

Comments

• TheLegend17TheLegend17 Registered Users, Member 373 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Noooo don't do it. Only buy a discount bundle...deke the system by clicking on one and canceling a few times  should trigger a deal 
  • JoshGreenJoshGreen Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Haha I hear ya but i do have a little bit of self control 😂😂 I'm trying to get it to give me one but keep getting the 18X Bird box deal.

I did receive a response back on my CS ticket they apologized that I did not receive any Tier 10 rewards and that if I continue playing I will receive them. 

AKA buy more gold like @TheLegend17
    edited May 2019
    @TheLegend17

I bought just enough to put me at 9,205   and still nothing :( 
  • JCAM80JCAM80 Registered Users, Member 606 Posts
    Added some very cool VIP perks if you reach the highest levels currently available 
    I'm sure everyone is excited about that WOH skip. Too bad I'll need a loan to get that far 😂
  • JahCoozieJahCoozie Registered Users, Member 114 Posts
    @TheLegend17 I  went for it as well, got past 9k on the All Star tickets...  

JahCoozie said:
    @TheLegend17 I  went for it as well, got past 9k on the All Star tickets...  

Nice work 
    Guess they don't like me 😂
    edited May 2019
    Next stop level 18 . (which is $12,500 by the way) I only have know that because someone is already there  shockingly  Not me of course 
    @JahCoozie you inspired me to blow yet again more money 😂😂

And it finally worked lol took me 9,705 All-Star tickets
    We did it boys!!!  @JoshGreen @TheLegend17
    congrats!!! 
    Yessir!
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Welcome to the club all new inductees. 🤘🤘🤘
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

🙌 Thanks for the help! 
  • Linco32Linco32 Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    I really want to get vip. I’m all star level 9 but I don’t see the point of going to 10 if I get no rewards and I’m not guaranteed vip
    Linco32 said:
    I really want to get vip. I’m all star level 9 but I don’t see the point of going to 10 if I get no rewards and I’m not guaranteed vip
    @Linco32, we all hit it once we surpassed 9100(+/-)   A-S Tickets.  I was originally under the impression that once you hit 10, you automatically got the invite.  I was a bit discouraged to get there and learn that is not indeed factual.  That being said, once you purchase enough swag to around $840.00, you’ll get in.  Any free tickets you get from the game do not actually count towards money spent (vip trigger).  So if you’ve gone up to gold, and have had a few free tickets, just buy another discount bundle or two, and I’d be pretty confident it’ll unlock.  
  • provokehtxprovokehtx Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    I had a similar issue about not being vip I bought the 10kgold cub box for my club and placed 2nd in the prime event this weekend and I hit vip yesterday!!
  • Boston0714Boston0714 Registered Users, Member 168 Posts
    @provokehtx welcome to the club!!!!
  • FindingLostFindingLost Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    JahCoozie said:

Hey there.  I just want to share my All Star progression with you.  I’ve been chasing level 10 since opening day, especially since I read on the forums that, that will do the trick fro getting you VIP status.  So last night being 149.50$ away, I bought some bundles, got to 10, submitted a CS ticket asking if they could unlock 10, and this was the reply.  I’ve spent a grip of money chasing something that isn’t even real apparently.  Congrats to those that claim they’ve received VIP for reaching level 10 All Star ⭐️.  
    Just please note that I am indeed reporting that reaching level 10 does not guarantee you VIP.  
    So back to the grind I guess.  Or request a refund for this current gold I have in my account. 🤷‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️😢 

You may have already gotten this resolved, and I didn't take the time to read all the comments.  But here are some tips/views. 1) make sure you follow them on all social media (FB,Twitter), obviously you are on the forums, and sign up for newsletter. 2) Be patient and give them time.  If you ever sent in a ticket to customer service then you know how long it takes them to not only respond but resolve the issue.  3) Don't give up, don't overwhelm them but consistently ask how you can achieve vip status and tell them all the things you follow (reference number 1) and even send them a screen caption of your screen time for the game.  Hope this helps
  • rychar22rychar22 Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I just had this same problem and same response I hope I get VIP soon because the arrow is bugging me
  • TIGHTBUCHOLZTIGHTBUCHOLZ Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Just want to clear the air for guys and gals reading these forum posts and getting upset about not getting VIP.

I got it one day when I hit level 9. It’s probably a platoon worth of things to get it. I’ve heard a million different things from the sapper net.

If you really want it, just keep grinding you’ll get it eventually, and even though I believe it definitely helps, just throwing money at the game and asking for VIP won’t get you as far as you think.

Just my 2 Cents. Please DKM. TAP ON!

#TightBucholz 

🏆 VIP 2019 🎖
    🇨🇦 VLAD Company Leader ⚾️
  • bodeen2011bodeen2011 Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    I finally made it to the big show!!!!!!
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    I sent another ticket in  For the first time I received a different automated reply  stating that as a valued customer my status has been upgraded to priority....I'm sure it's just because I complain a lot 
    No I believe that they’re giving you vip status 
  • blueprintsblueprints Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    I got my status last night and I’m only level 9 all-star tickets with 6465. 
  • coolpixercoolpixer Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Got my VIP status at all-star level 9, 5945 tickets. Literally triggered automatically just now. 
  • royalsCripfanroyalsCripfan Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I've been level 10 for a few days now and still nothing I sent a screen shot in to them as got a response say I have to progress further I  the game in order to get my level 10 reward. So i mean what does that mean it kind of legit a scam that I have to wait even tho I already have gained to what I need and still nothing 
  • royalsCripfanroyalsCripfan Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    And i spend a decent amount weekly this game 
  • bodeen2011bodeen2011 Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Buy another small pack that’s how I got mine when I hit level 10 and it automatically it changed to me being a vip
  • mikemur22mikemur22 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    You guys have given me hope that I’ll finally hot VIP. I have been an active player for 2 years, run my own club (the outfit if anyone is looking pm me lol), & play daily, but haven’t been invited into the club. This year I spent way more money because my 5 year old loves the game & we play together. I got all star level 10 yesterday so fingers crossed. My luck I’ll just be left w/ the flashing red arrow. Haha. Either way I’m excited for WOH today. My team is stacked.
  • JASONWFRITTSJASONWFRITTS Registered Users 48 Posts
    JahCoozie said:

No dice @Houmy ☹️ Same reply as the ticket 
    I get this same reply every time