Options

Season Mode Game Keeps Crashing.

AndrewSucks11AndrewSucks11 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
While playing season mode, the app crashed and closed on me.  Now that same season game is stuck on my screen and every time I go into that game to finish it, the app crashes and closes.

I have sent in multiple tickets through the in-game customer service but they keep telling me the reason why something like that can happen. But they don't or have not resolved anything.  I have tried deleting the app and redownloading it and the game is still stuck on my screen.

Is there any resolution to this?  My MLB TSB 2019 username is Jeffo93

Comments

• Options
    HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    If you have deleted the app and reinstalled that should have fixed it as some residual code was probably left behind after the 1st crash resulting in subsequent crashes. Fresh install or maybe clearing the cache should have fixed that though so it doesn't make sense why you are still experiencing it. 

One thing you could try, which is not guaranteed to fix it, is to reset your season mode back to zero as theoretically that should also reset the game you are stuck on. That will cost you 150 gold though and you would lose all of your current season progress and as I said is not guaranteed to fix anything so try at your own pleasure.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022