Can a box get worse?

culbersonmvp2019culbersonmvp2019 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
Thoughts on these joke mother's day boxes? When a 4.5 star player has the same odds as in a 5star in weekend box

Comments

• benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Free is free lol. I would never have bought one - but heck even free bxp is still free xp. (Which I got 5 times!)
  • culbersonmvp2019culbersonmvp2019 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    benny100 said:
    Free is free lol. I would never have bought one - but heck even free bxp is still free xp. (Which I got 5 times!)
    2500 xp kinda doodoo didnt they give out 5000 yesetready
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    It’s in the packaging...nice shaking blue box with stars coming off, to get your XP, 5 times lol... however clubmate got 3x Bell and 2x Harper, so figure that one out
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Scioscia_FanScioscia_Fan Registered Users, Member 266 Posts
    edited May 2019
    It can get way worse. Look at the tourney reward boxes during royale, after the first round. They are worse than 1 star picks.
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    benny100 said:
    2500 xp kinda doodoo didnt they give out 5000 yesetready
    Yeah, but I also got 500 helmets which turned into 80,000 cash. That is a benefit most will overlook 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Hmm...not too shabby!!!!

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    And mas! #wherethehatersat???

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    I got killed in boxes this weekend and the one guy I pulled they give me 10 free chances to re-pull him, which at least the xp would be good but nope the lowest xp possible each time...needed one of these weeks to remind me why I don’t normally go for boxes...whoever stole my lucky horseshoe your welcome.
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Many in our club didn’t even get the 2nd gift (3 Amazing April boxes). I got 5 Mother’s Day boxes, but none of the other stuff- didn’t get the xp, picks or evo. And also didn’t get the 3 boxes that apparently came later.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    DFBB said:
    And mas! #wherethehatersat???

I think you just created more haters out of those that didn't get this 🤔
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    I ended up getting josh bell with a freebie this weekend and got Molina on my second box bought Friday  so I’m not complaining 
  • soxfansoxfan Registered Users, Member 164 Posts
    Wasnt the best box for a weekend but not really worth complaining about. Lots of free boxes and boxes from cvc rewards were nice.
    Anyone get gerrit cole from the free boxes or cvc rewards but not get him on your roster? Few club mates had the same problem (me included). Just curious if it was a problem elsewhere (I don't see an angry titled thread about it so I'm assuming not). Tickets sent obv.