Anyone else get glued 😂😂

JoshGreenJoshGreen Registered Users, Member 53 Posts

Comments

• Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts
    Twice.   It's just a terrible strategy to make that a 50/50 box, and a 25K cash secondary prize.  

I'm sure the people who got Yelich don't feel this way, but they are going to anger far more this way than if it had been a 250/750 box.  

At least if it had been that, I'd be thinking "ah well, the odds were always against it, at least I got Ozuna."  Instead those who didn't get Yelich, particularly twice are thinking, "I got hosed."
  • JoshGreenJoshGreen Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    If they are gonna offer a new WOH that is harder than normal, as well as offer the first prime player, I felt it should of just been 100%. I agree it's pretty frustrating that we got a lackluster gift of only 25k tho
  • BizertoBizerto Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Yelich should of been given to you for beating HoF 100% and Ozuna should of been the 50/50 box if anything.. and 25k cash is a joke for a secondary prize..
  • tomciz2tomciz2 Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    At least make it like 250k
  • JEDDDOGGYJEDDDOGGY Registered Users, Member 2,460 Posts
    Yeah, there’s nothing positive with what they did there. Don’t make people want to delete the app because they didn’t win a coin flip after grinding out a difficult event for X number of hours. They can make it challenging without a big “FU” at the end for 50% of their customer base.
  • BigHurtBigHurt Registered Users, Member 157 Posts
    I did pull Yelich, but would be absolutely furious had I not.
    I agree 100% they need to do something different with the DTI/Hall of Fame prize. At least had the other 50% prize been something like an additional 5,000 Prime XP or such it would have softened the blow. 25,000 blue cash is just insulting as a prize given the level of difficulty and presumed gold needed to accomplish it.