Teams that cycled the "Don't try it" tier!

SakaV2SakaV2 Registered Users, Member 124 Posts
Can I see a screenshot of you guys who did it?  Like your guys?  I'm wondering if it's even in the cards for me or if I should just keep going through classic.  I tried the higher tier a bit but autoplay was atrocious in level 1 so I quit lol. 

Comments

• Wicked0WildcatsWicked0Wildcats Registered Users, Member 1,040 Posts

• JoshGreenJoshGreen Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    edited May 2019
    If you are Silver, your legend is very important. If you are GOLD, at least one keeper will drastically help. But IMO you only need about 4-5 max guys for the final rounds of the levels. WOH is made for you to have to use restarts and gold boosts. Nearly everyone that cycles will use restarts to win. 
  • SakaV2SakaV2 Registered Users, Member 124 Posts
    im afraid I may just be a few ticks below where I need to be for a cycle in that tier.  Only got to 3.10.
  • JoshGreenJoshGreen Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Look thru the forums some more there is some great tips and tricks pertaining WOH. You just need to accept the fact that it costs gold to win and restarts are a must. Also there is more to it than just autoplaying and expecting to win. 
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    With this team, I spent a total of 1500 for four cycles in HoF:
    (Last three are for bonus points)

If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • spoomanspooman Registered Users, Member 71 Posts
    @DFBB 1500 Gold or dollars?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    spooman said:
    @DFBB 1500 Gold or dollars?

Gold.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • drknight24drknight24 Registered Users 92 Posts
    For the silver teams that cycled dti. What r ur skills leveled to and did u have ur live boost active? Cause my team was very similar to what was posted on here and i was stuck at level 4. But i also didnt pour gold into it because did not think i could finish.
  • midgetmulletmidgetmullet Registered Users, Member 273 Posts
    @drknight24
    I didn't put much effort into "Don't Try" but just trying to help.  Are your active skills for WOH maxed to Prime XP for your Legend, Keepers and your best hitters?  This could be the difference.  Best of luck
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Dont have my current WOH screenshot but I cleared it a few times in gold.  
    Ill list who i used and what their skills are at.
    6.10   Keeper Ichiro (8/5)
    6.9     Keeper Mantle (6/5)
    6.8     My legend(OPS, Switch, RHP) (8)
    6.7     Seagar (prize from last week) (6/6)
    6.6     Yadi Molina (from last weekend box) (8/8)
    6.5     POTM Lowe (8)
    6.4     Other verison of Lowe (0/5)
    6.3     Jeff McNiel (Fan Reward version)  (6)
    6.2     Javy Baez (dual skill from 2 weeks ago) (8/8)
    6.1     Doesnt really matter, usually whatever the prize is Ozuna yesterday

• redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    For me (Gold) 6.1: PotW Escobar, 6.2 Turner 5% LHP, 6.3 Grandal 8% RHP, 6.4 Bell 3% RISP, 6.5 Mazara 8% RISP, 6.6 Bellinger 8% LHP/8% Blowout, 6.7 Hosmer 4% RHP, 6.8 Hosmer (Keeper) 2% RHP/2% RHP, 6.9 Albies 6% LHP, 6.10 PotM Bellinger 6% Late Innings/0% Bases Loaded
  • culbersonmvp2019culbersonmvp2019 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    JoshGreen said:
    If you are Silver, your legend is very important. If you are GOLD, at least one keeper will drastically help. But IMO you only need about 4-5 max guys for the final rounds of the levels. WOH is made for you to have to use restarts and gold boosts. Nearly everyone that cycles will use restarts to win. 
    Were you able to cycle?
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    JoshGreen said:
    How come your gold 10 max 340 guys are only 193?..
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    edited May 2019
    JoshGreen said:
    Because they are 330. At least Molina is 

edit: so someone disagrees.

Rizzo, who I have, is a 325 max at 190 capped in gold
    340’s capped in gold are 199
    thats 9 overall points for 15 max overalls. For every 5 max overall the players gain, they go up by 3 when capped in gold.  The math says they are 330
  • HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
    JoshGreen said:
    Because they are 330. At least Molina is 

edit: so someone disagrees.

Rizzo, who I have, is a 325 max at 190 capped in gold
    340’s capped in gold are 199
    thats 9 overall points for 15 max overalls. For every 5 max overall the players gain, they go up by 3 when capped in gold.  The math says they are 330
     Could have sworn Brantley was 340, but I stand corrected 
  • chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    Cycled fairly easy. Dont have a screenshot because i forgot but im not going to keep grinding out hof tier if the reward isn't going to be worth it. Yeah. Ozuna helps my team but where is he during this weeks events
  • Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts

I can’t take a picture of my lineup bc it’s not woh but I quoted bc my team is pretty similar and I cycled for albies and kierboom.
    howeve 
    1-3=149 (legend plus 2 potm)
    3-6= 143
    but 7-11= 130-134
  • Superapids135Superapids135 Registered Users 368 Posts
    My third row guys are low 130s then I’m really just getting lucky bc of my 2 potm as well prolly