Michael Chavis Special: Worth It?

navyjack77navyjack77 Registered Users, Member 1,299 Posts
I like the double skills with WOH being one, but RHB vs RHP isn’t ideal.

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Before I got Albies yesterday it would have been a yes for me.  But I passed on it. 
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    It’s a 50/50.  If you’re in need of a bat for WOH then he’s definitely a keeper at a more valuable position.  One of the better special offers so far.    
  • blueprintsblueprints Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    I bought him. He could definitely help out for WOH especially if I have to use him against a RHP.. makes it easier to manager if I’m out of LHP near to top rounds
  • NAVYDOC07NAVYDOC07 Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    If nothing else, his overall max I think makes him worth it
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I bought him. He could definitely help out for WOH especially if I have to use him against a RHP.. makes it easier to manager if I’m out of LHP near to top rounds
    He has similar ratings and the exact same skill set as my keeper JT, who absolutely crushes. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Punkers777Punkers777 Registered Users, Member 236 Posts
    DFBB said:
    He has similar ratings and the exact same skill set as my keeper JT, who absolutely crushes. 
    Do you use JT vs RHP so both of his skills are active? Or vs LHP? 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Glu all in on chavis

• ZaneJ78ZaneJ78 Registered Users, Member 369 Posts

He has been killing it for me

Need more Living Legends!
  • MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    Its honestly tough to say.   I bought two players last year, Black Friday Bryce Harper and HOF Edgar (for sentimental reasons).   Ideally you only buy guys that will be around for a while but its honestly hard to compare anything about this game to last year as they are completely different games.   This guys looks good but who knows how long you will need him.   I guess its tough to answer if any specific person should buy him, everyone's situation and needs are different.