My Legend Suggestion

SakaV2SakaV2 Registered Users, Member 124 Posts
I just recently wrote into customer service and made the suggestion of potentially adding a second skill to our legends at some point.  If they have already committed to making them worth leveling up by raising their max overall they might as well toss in a second skill.  Now that the market has alot of 2 skill guys, it would be a nice bone to throw the tappers if our guys got a second skill to truly make them current and assets going forward.  

Comments

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    SakaV2 said:
    I just recently wrote into customer service and made the suggestion of potentially adding a second skill to our legends at some point.  If they have already committed to making them worth leveling up by raising their max overall they might as well toss in a second skill.  Now that the market has alot of 2 skill guys, it would be a nice bone to throw the tappers if our guys got a second skill to truly make them current and assets going forward.  
    Did you get this idea from @dfbb  

in all all seriousness though I have a feeling one will be added at some point. Just like they did with ATG’s last year, one should be added. It would make that investment worth it late in the year 
  • SakaV2SakaV2 Registered Users, Member 124 Posts
    SakaV2 said:

in all all seriousness though I have a feeling one will be added at some point. Just like they did with ATG’s last year, one should be added. It would make that investment worth it late in the year 
    @Did @DFBB make the same suggestion lol.  I honestly had no idea if so.  It's something I've been pondering awhile and I happened to have read the news piece about the overall bumps recently and thought those bumps work in keeping the player UpTo par but once my team is all 2 skill guys I don't honestly know how my 1 skill legend with a top end max would actually be better than a 2 skill (at lvl15ish say).  Maybe I'm wrong but I'm not sure
  • BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    SakaV2 said:
    SakaV2 said:

@Did @DFBB make the same suggestion lol.  I honestly had no idea if so.  It's something I've been pondering awhile and I happened to have read the news piece about the overall bumps recently and thought those bumps work in keeping the player UpTo par but once my team is all 2 skill guys I don't honestly know how my 1 skill legend with a top end max would actually be better than a 2 skill (at lvl15ish say).  Maybe I'm wrong but I'm not sure
    He hasn’t, yet.......  he was the one going on and on about adding the 2nd skill to the ATG’s last year.  To his credit they did add it!  

The only issue I have had with a lot of the 2-skill players so far is that they typically only have one useful skill. Most have one of their skills as bonus games, prime, hot streak, etc. the Seager (340 I believe from the first HOF walk-off) is the only one I would go crazy on both skills for so far. 
  • SakaV2SakaV2 Registered Users, Member 124 Posts
    @Bigpredfan that's true I think I saw one close with a pitcher arm and RISP but I could be wrong.  Also the chavis in the store now is a great option for a strong right in woh but yeah, to me the fact that we don't have any prime skill loadouts yet, would make the my legend loadout that much more appetizing.  Hopefully they do it
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I think they should add the skill now and let us pick what we’d like.  It cost a fortune already to level up our legends.  What’s the point of them offering it as this great feature of the game if we can’t actually enjoy the player throughout the whole year unless we go for broke?  Most guys will leave their player in gold 10 at the latest, and many others won’t upgrade them past silver 10 bc of cost.  Add a second skill now and let everyone enjoy a dominant player with “2 useful skills”.  Not 1 solid skills and then a bs filler skill like season mode!  Let’s go, Glu! 
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    Mine will probably stay silver 10 for now but a second skill could change my mind
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    I inquired about a second skill for legends a few weeks ago, but so far, nothing concrete either way. Imo, I think they're keeping their options open. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    SakaV2 said:
    @Bigpredfan that's true I think I saw one close with a pitcher arm and RISP but I could be wrong.  Also the chavis in the store now is a great option for a strong right in woh but yeah, to me the fact that we don't have any prime skill loadouts yet, would make the my legend loadout that much more appetizing.  Hopefully they do it
    This guy has been okay