So this happened

AIC_76AIC_76 Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
Earlier today I bought 3 call ups boxes. Pulled Suarez twice and third box pulled Thornton. However, he never showed up on my roster. I submitted a CS ticket and get the response. The log shows you pulled Suarez 3 times (even though he was bronze 2 on my roster). After responding to that the response is they've noted Suarez only 2 times and give 2 boxes which were useless players to me. This game has definitely lost it's luster. Several times I've lost gold, had to restart full levels because of their bugs, and now full on players. They mess up and we pay the price. It's getting ridiculous.

Comments

• redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Not that this makes what was done here excusable but did you have any of your starters locked that wasn’t your keeper?
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    edited May 2019
    This is the MO this season, replace a lost player that was due to their software issues and you get a couple of boxes for a chance again... they have the ability without question to see exactly what people are doing/getting in their TSB accounts, and therefor have no excuse to not replace exactly what you and others have lost.
    It's all done with mirrors
  • AIC_76AIC_76 Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    You know, I did have 1 non keeper locked. Is there a glitch there?
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    AIC_76 said:
    You know, I did have 1 non keeper locked. Is there a glitch there?
    We're suppose to unlock all our non keeper SPs. However, as it has been pointed out, we really shouldn't have to jump through hoops to get the players we pulled. It hasn't happened to me yet, but I can definitely imagine the frustration and I feel for all that have been affected. They really do need to fix it asap.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.