Thanks! I guess?

BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
Is my new Machado worth replacing Vlad?  

Comments

• HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    You're laughing now but when he's the super bonus player down the road you'll be sorry you didn't spend all the resources needed on a 279 max. 
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    Houmy said:
    You're laughing now but when he's the super bonus player down the road you'll be sorry you didn't spend all the resources needed on a 279 max. 
    Oh he is locked up tight. Don’t you worry about that. I look forward to his new 330 version tomorrow that we need for the weekend with bases empty and bases loaded skills 
  • SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Another instance of ingenious feel good marketing.... and another instance of this gift not being global...obviously don’t really care today but why are they not dishing out some of these gifts to everyone? This practice of selective gifting (if that’s what’s really going on) is gonna cause another revolt... 
    It's all done with mirrors
  • JdotChristopherJdotChristopher Registered Users, Member 392 Posts
    I received it and immediately asked customer service about the return policy.  
    Spoiler alert, it’s blue XP
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    We can do that? Why didn't anyone tell me earlier?
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    Yea we had some in club got it and some not. A strange gift though. Not sure there method on that one. 
  • NYCMOBBSTARZNYCMOBBSTARZ Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    I didn't get shit 😫
  • ChiiChii Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Another instance of ingenious feel good marketing.... and another instance of this gift not being global...obviously don’t really care today but why are they not dishing out some of these gifts to everyone? This practice of selective gifting (if that’s what’s really going on) is gonna cause another revolt... 
    Only half my club received the box. I wasn't one of them.
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    Guess I don't spend enough because I didn't get it either.  Nor did I get the 4K gold mistake from a while back.
  • sugarshortssugarshorts Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    woohoo77 said:
    Guess I don't spend enough because I didn't get it either.  Nor did I get the 4K gold mistake from a while back.
    Havnt spent a penny.  And i got it.  
  • MetsicansMetsicans Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I didn't get the gift either.  Not that I care, because I already have a Bronze 1 Machado sitting on my bench, but it is odd to send a gift to a only a portion of your users.  Especially because this doesn't feel like a mistake, as the 4K gold gift clearly was. 
  • whynotwhynot Registered Users, Member 1,749 Posts
    I didn’t get it on my main but my holder got it.  Might have just been targeted to teams that don’t play much.
    I'm confused by what you mean by 5.7 and 5.8.  You mean the round and level? 
    - Blueleopard
  • scottpdannscottpdann Registered Users, Member 162 Posts
    I play daily...don't spend much. Just stadium and the $2.99 a week subscription, and I got it. Useless gift unless he is a super bonus player, or if Padres are WoH bonus team. 
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    I have to assume thats a vip gift?
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

I have two teams, one of them vip, both played equally, are pretty equal in strength, spend about the same for each, blah blah bla... none of the guesses to why the non vip team got the gift and the other didn’t don’t seem to cover it. The Mother’s Day selective gifting of the extra 5 boxes along with the additional 3 different boxes, was the same scenario. Club reporting is probably around 60/40 getting the gifts and again a mix of vip/non-vip... so I don’t get it.
    Another thing my club spoke of was only gold teams got it in our club!!   How about others?  Any silver teams get it?
    Both my teams are silver...one yes, one no
    I had a bronze team get it. 
  • slafrance2slafrance2 Registered Users, Member 1,370 Posts
    I'm gold and didnt get it.
  • redlegs2018uredlegs2018u Registered Users, Member 1,048 Posts
    Did get the Mother’s Day one, didn’t get the Machado one and if I had I would’ve just cut him anyway so no real loss.
    Ok so that’s another mythbust. Lol.  @Houmy did anyone put out this gate yet #giftgate ?  I’m sure it has been. Lol. 
    Yeah I did back with the 4200 gold boo boo...and the perceived vip gift differences (since proved erroneous I believe) but there’s just to many to keep track of
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited May 2019
    whynot said:
    I didn’t get it on my main but my holder got it.  Might have just been targeted to teams that don’t play much.
    Same here.....my second team which is bronze and nothing more than a clubholding bookmark or marker bouy got him but my main silver team did not.  Incidentally he’s the second best player on that team now......I was happy with it.

.....still chuckling about bigpred’s spoiler alert..... good times.....