Game stops loading at 90%

Answers

• dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Doesnt look like its crashing at all, no stacktrace logs in iOS at least. Probably does a final connectivity check at late stage app load and whatever on Glu’s end that acknowledges connection is down so it closes. 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    Doesnt look like its crashing at all, no stacktrace logs in iOS at least. Probably does a final connectivity check at late stage app load and whatever on Glu’s end that acknowledges connection is down so it closes. 
  • Mdunbar94Mdunbar94 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Same issue here
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    C’mon guys anything, is it still going on, cause I still can’t get on
    C’mon guys anything, is it still going on, cau
  • ORBBIRDSORBBIRDS Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Their site crashed 100%....Stops loading between 88-90%....Unlikely to get an announcement, but thats ok, so long as the efforts are more on the fix rather than the announcement.  IT teams hate to announce mistakes....So, instead, they usually work the fix....and when it is back up, they will ask us if we cleared cache and cookies, etc...

lol,
    Orb
    edited May 2019
    even this site is giving me errors, it stated error, but posted 5x
  • SharkdiversSharkdivers Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Lol
    edited May 2019
    error
    So all of these repeated questions are as a consequence of a glitch, sorry about that 
    So all of these repeated questions are as a consequence of a glitch, sorry about that 
    Yes, this is BIG< because even this site is giving an error....total server issue.
    edited May 2019
    Yes, this is BIG< because even this site is giving an error....total server issue.

Look in the bottom left corner, when you make your post, you get an error 

Unknown column 'QnA' in 'where clause'

....Even though it posts, it behaves as though it didn't post, and you still keep your text box

SOOOO frustrated, because I can only play today 5AM - 8AM, then work 9AM-7PM....Plus I have my kids tonight..... Was going to deposit and make a few 30 win streaks...maybe next week!
  • jwehnerjwehner Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    This has been going on long enough they could at least give a response to their paying customers.
  • jwehnerjwehner Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    This has been going on long enough they could at least give a response to their paying customers.
    IT Teams NEVER want to admit an error, I worked in one at Comcast..... Instead, we focus on the solution, and pretend like it is just a minor glitch.... You will probably read this 4-x, as I only posted it once.
    Based on BOTH sites being down, it looks like the Site Engineer shut down everything in my judgment due to a breach, and everything is on lockdown until the problem is identified and patched.  That would be my guess. 
    Literally, when there is either a breach, or some type of invasion, you get these types of lockouts....
    ....But when it is just a few overheated servers, they can manually use load balancers and move customers to other servers.
    Based on the behaviors, and my experience, this is big.
    I could be wrong...I just want to play!

Orb
  • SharkdiversSharkdivers Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Dont worry. They will give us a free box. Then ill have another low point scrub like i got out of my last 3 boxes.
    Yeah but some of my club members are not going through this 
    edited May 2019
    yes, our gold V teams will get a 500 to 1400 gold box that somehow includes the possibility of getting a player that simply does not belong in our "class range" of players..... I would rather have " a little better odds", with one possibility being getting NOTHING, rather than getting a 2.5 star player.....when our ENTIRE team is 5 star players and MAYBE 1 or maybe 2 remaining 4.5 star players....

Doesn't make business sense to proffer 2.5 star players to teams who have a "worst player" of 4.5 or 5 stars...
    Hope we can work this out so that everyone wins... I understand GLU is a "for profit" company, and we all have to consider and appreciate that.......but the prizes have to be realistic respective to our team cadence.
    Orb
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Dont worry. They will give us a free box. Then ill have another low point scrub like i got out of my last 3 boxes.
    I opened up 24 and got Diaz. Last week I opened up 10 and nothing and the week before that another 10 and nothing. Your luck is about as shit as mine lol 
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    I opened up 24 and got Diaz. Last week I opened up 10 and nothing and the week before that another 10 and nothing. Your luck is about as shit as mine lol 
    😂 
  • cheewaicheewai Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Same here, crash at 88%, on iOS
  • cheewaicheewai Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Same here, crash at 88%, on iOS (sorry dup post)