Options

Great idea for overnight

NYCMOBBSTARZNYCMOBBSTARZ Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
Once again I'm glad with the decision for overnight CVC matchups. Especially when its prime games as the main event. If I don't feel like spending gold on a prime game I still have another good reason to play the game in the off hours instead of waiting for my energy to refill like I normally would. Good job with this one glu.

Comments

• Options
    sarge268sarge268 Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    I just wish they would do a couple CVC matchups overnight. Do a 9pm-midnight, then 2am-5am. Give us night walkers something to look forward to in the middle of the night.  
  • Options
    tomciz2tomciz2 Registered Users, Member 60 Posts
    These matches are too long costing us a fortune... not good for my club 
  • Options
    BigpredfanBigpredfan Registered Users 3,306 Posts
    sarge268 said:
    I just wish they would do a couple CVC matchups overnight. Do a 9pm-midnight, then 2am-5am. Give us night walkers something to look forward to in the middle of the night.  
    The way this is set is so that the west coast people can play before they go to bed and the east coast people can play when they wake up. 
  • Options
    jwehnerjwehner Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    If you could only log on
  • Options
    newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    Is there anyone able to log on
  • Options
    benny100benny100 Registered Users, Member 757 Posts
    Nope - hanging at 90%
  • Options
    Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    All of this is under the assumption we're able to play the game in the first place, right?
  • Options
    NYCMOBBSTARZNYCMOBBSTARZ Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    Cooz19 said:
    All of this is under the assumption we're able to play the game in the first place, right?
    Yeah when I posted this I was under the impression I'd be able to play lol smh