New club option: Trading players

simplysuperdavesimplysuperdave Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
 I know the idea of trading players among teams has been an idea that’s been thrown around but kind a hard to do. I think that trading players should be a club option. Once you’re in the club and have been established,  Lets say for at least a week to prevent people from jumping club the club just to trade players. Once you’re in the club for a week your granted trading status. You can earn trading papers much like you are an Evo ice packs or bonus games. When you get trading papers you can put your trading papers on a player you want to put on the block. On the block would be a subcategory in the club menu. A team can place a player on the block. Then other teams in the club can then offer a player to trade for them. So every day you can go check the block and see what players are available from other teams in your own club. I think this is a really good idea and something that can be maintained. Like I said it should be a club option and mandatory time of being in the club to be granted those privileges. 
I think it is something to look into and develop for next year for sure. 
Sincerly 
SimplySuperDave

Comments

• sarge268sarge268 Registered Users, Member 80 Posts
    I really like this idea. Especially for a team with 7-8 5* pitchers and other teams with batters I would love to add to my team. Good idea!!!!!!
  • SUPREMELGNDS24SUPREMELGNDS24 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Definitely sounds like a great idea I hope they add this to one of the soon updates. I’ve heard around about it but nothing solid 
  • kingxeazykingxeazy Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    yes! this sounds like a great idea.
  • jcrow22jcrow22 Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    This is a great idea.  Within a club it makes sense.  Glu is trying to protect their bottom line. So having an “open market” would make it difficult for them to make money.  
    By limiting trading to within a club, it doesn’t discourage spending.  There would need to be certain stipulations, ie 370 max Yelich can’t be traded for 2 star jon jay.  It would have to be fair value.  I also think that for Glu to maintain some control of the product, traded players would have to drop to bronze 1 and the new recipient would need to level them.  
    This could also solve the club hopping.  If they made it where a traded player is dropped from your team if you leave the club within a certain amount of time, it would keep players loyal to their club.  
    Just some extra thoughts on what I consider a key missing piece of this game we all love. 
  • Linco32Linco32 Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    This sounds like a great idea. I personally have 7 5* batters and 4 pitchers that are not good enough to play on my team that would be great fits on the teams in my club
  • JTANDMEJTANDME Registered Users, Member 767 Posts
    A thousand times yes on this! They drive clubs so hard yet are missing a very fundamental piece that could accompany that. I would imagine their fear is team a who spends loads of cash/gold will continue doing so but trade the strong players with his club mates thus eliminating their spending but that just doesn't make sense to me. If my club mate is able to spend and wants to ship off his POTW to me they aren't losing any money because he already bought and I wasn't going to since I have no gold or money to buy this week. Make sense?
  • wrestlerguy135wrestlerguy135 Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
    Would love for this to happen 
  • BAvila519BAvila519 Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    This must happen. 
  • damnyouyanksdamnyouyanks Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    It should be just like it is in the fantasy format.  Should also be able to trade players for certain goods, such as XP, Prime XP and such.