Loading issues?

bravesborobravesboro Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
Is anyone else having loading issues for TSP19 this morning?  I went in and played a ticket on the CvC and then the game closed after I ended the round and now it loads to 88% and closes. 
Prev1

Comments

• CardSharxCardSharx Registered Users 4 Posts
    I’m having the same issue. I uninstalled the app and redownloaded it. I loaded fully and started a new team successfully but when I logged back in with Facebook it stopped at 88% again.
  • SharkdiversSharkdivers Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Same here. I posted this in the general section. Im losing alot of points from not taping this morning. And losing out on the CvC..
  • bravesborobravesboro Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    Yea mines been this way for about 30-45 mins now.  Not sure if there’s a server issue or what but I sent in a ticket to glu. 
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    I've previous stated fair compensation for this error is approximately 5,000 gold, all bonus players for this weekend and next and 245k in bxp and pxp. I hope to receive this at or around the time the error is fixed. 

It isn't easy for me to wake up early to avoid and hide from my wife and kid in order to binge-play videos to obtain more gold in an effort to upgrade my junior varsity-level pitching staff. The mal-loading on your end is costing me 10s and 10s of points (sometimes all the way up to 200 points) in cvc, not to mention my 3 and 4-game win streaks in the Prime event. That pain, suffering and frustration needs to be addressed, and I need to be made whole. 

Thank you for your attention to this matter and your swift compensation. 
  • Blakka1CortezBlakka1Cortez Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Same exact issue as Bravesbro stated for me as well. Just finished a C v C and after I tallied over 19k points in first round it crashed!
  • barnstormbombersbarnstormbombers Registered Users, Member 96 Posts
    Same here, lost cvc points 
  • jwehnerjwehner Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    I’m losing points as we speak....what’s going on???? Speak up Glu!!!!
  • avertavert Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Yeah I’ve been having issues for hours now, I’m losing hundreds of thousands of points for my club, this sucks it will load to 88% and just crashes 
  • OhioWolverineOhioWolverine Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same here.  I can’t even get the app to load.  We’d better get some decent compensation for this.
  • tgra84tgra84 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Yeah same issue hues same issue here.  Deleted and downloaded again to no avail. Still getting to 88% and crashing.  Would appreciate some help on this.
  • ernieinthebanksernieinthebanks Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Same here crash right after CVC

• kingxeazykingxeazy Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Same here its loading to 88 and then crashing..
  • maverick19817maverick19817 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    same for me, I was having a really good cvc game and now it looks like I'm going to miss it, they better have a decent gift as an apology.
  • mh5150mh5150 Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    I force stop and uninstalled game reinstalled game . But when I signed it stops @ 90%
  • annarborwolvesannarborwolves Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same issue with me too. 88% then crash... 
  • jazmyn1973jazmyn1973 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
    Same issue started late last night and still doing it this morning
    19 has been the worst game ever
    the odds are crappy boxes with shitty players and wasting our money on them to the constant  issue after issue after issue
    Crash crash crash
    just bring back 18 game changer and let it run for rest of the year or lose more people..

a lot will will not play 19 and quite a few are leaving 19 and returning to 18. 
    Open your eyes glu.  
  • TBWepaTBWepa Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Compensation should be at least 2 Rays vs Yankees Boxes. One for the game crashing for hours and one for not being able to play the overnight CVC. 
    same for me, I was having a really good cvc game and now it looks like I'm going to miss it, they better have a decent gift as an apology.
    ticket submitted, come on glu, sort your s##t out guys.
    We are all losing out on a lot right now due to this.  😕
    Compensation should be more than that bc I’m sure a lot of us have lost gold due to this.  
    j7st got back on, played 1 cvc game and guess what, crashed again
  • chainblueltngchainblueltng Registered Users, Member 188 Posts
    5k xp 1500 pxp. 2 evo. 2 boxes and a 1st rd pick. My guess
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    j7st got back on, played 1 cvc game and guess what, crashed again
    I'd bet it didn't crash. They probably opened it up to let people play a game, then kicked them out again to get data on whatever fix they're trying to implement. Several people have written the same thing about getting in, playing one game then being kicked out. 
  • kingxeazykingxeazy Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Finally loaded in and made it through one game and while it was loading back to the main menu it crashed on me..
  • beardedbigmanbeardedbigman Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    My game has crashed too. Got done with one play on cvc and then the game just crashed and now will not load passed 88%
  • pcdpropcdpro Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I am having problem starting the game also, and I’m afraid to uninstall to install it again
  • WethenorthWethenorth Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Im having same problem all morning 
  • jwehnerjwehner Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Everyone is
  • ORBBIRDSORBBIRDS Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    How can a large company like this not post an announcement on every single media outlet pertaining to its fan and member base, and not provide at least some semblance of communication as to the goings-on here?
    We should be afforded the courtesy of a message on here, FB, Twitter, etc.... so that we can stop trying to log in every 2 mins....
    We deserve a message......it is the professional and responsible thing to do..... Staying silent only stirs up more contempt and frustration.

GLU, please communicate with us.
    My best,
    Orb