back in for now

ORBBIRDSORBBIRDS Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
back in for now....happened earlier for one game....will post updates...

Orb
Prev13

Comments

• ORBBIRDSORBBIRDS Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Well, got one prime game in, back to stuck at 90% again

KILLING my battery....LOL I just had a Motorola #5 Plus catch fire 3 weeks ago, and had 12 instances of being on GLU "House Arrest"....Any time I left my home wifi network, I would get the dreaded 37% "Please do not use a proxy or jailbroken account" message at 37%.....12 tickets later, it worked great yesterday at work.....and I hope the fix is permanent, because I love this game, and I want to play more than just at home..... But it seems like getting  a new phone and provider causes a lot of problems with the system... I wrote in advance of my exploding Motorola, and gave a heads up that I was switching both phones and phone carrier/providers.....but the system continually stopped me at 37% the MOMENT I left my home wifi network....was so frustrated....

I worked with computers, but never really understood what that 37% message even meant??? All I do is log on and play with my team!  But, I tried so many times to explain, and kindly ask for a permanent solution, and I know that we should be able to play anywhere, even though wifi is preferred.... I thought it was ok, and I have over the last 2 seasons played MANY thousands of games on non-wifi.....so the only thing I can think that caused all of my problems was switching phone carriers and providers........ but again, circling back, when this happened and my phone was down, and BEFORE I got my new phone from Boost, I wrote in and explained with the photos below that I had to switch (because incidentally, METRO PCS refused to exchange that exploding phone, but asked me to send it in..... I guess they want that liability in their possession, as it was VERY dangerous....you cannot pour water on a Lithium ion Battery to put out the fire i learned!)

I play by the rules.
    I have only one team.
    I can only AFFORD one team LOL
    I LOVE my team and my club.
    Sometimes, I think it is a problem when you get locked like this and unlinked, you sort of are "FORCED" to start with a pseudo-dummy account, in order to get past the tutorial, and I think that causes the problem....even though our tutorial team has one inning played, and are REAL team has 4,400 games played LOL.

Anyway, hoping to get on the diamond soon....

For your viewing enjoyment, a picture of the smoldering, burned Motorola e5 Plus that is probably going to be donated to science fiction!
    Orb
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Yeah I got one game in and I'm back out of the circle of trust. 
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    Still crashing for me, glu better have a good gold amount with this we’re sorry gift. 
  • jwehnerjwehner Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    This it’s gettin a bit ridiculous 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Must be certain servers I have no issues 
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    I haven’t had any problems playing maybe bc I have Verizon 🧐
    Att, ny
    Thoth is isn’t a game wide issue?
  • UltimateWarriorUltimateWarrior Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    jwehner said:
    Thoth is isn’t a game wide issue?
    It is I’m jk about network 
  • heels96heels96 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I haven’t had any problems playing maybe bc I have Verizon 🧐
    I have Verizon and I can’t get on.
    Freaking me out...starting to flip
    going on 2.5 to 3 hours.....
    Orb
  • newfynewfy Registered Users, Member 416 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    Must be certain servers I have no issues 
    Thanks for this post @whammo911 now we at least know some are still ok. This is bullshit, 10 hours later and not even a response to cs ticket in tsb18 or the helpshift cs. 
    With zero acknowledgement there’s even a problem?!
    Damn I should buy a super mountain and win this shit...lol
     loaded long enough to finish one game crashed again 
  • woohoo77woohoo77 Registered Users, Member 300 Posts
    My work has 24 hour emergency support and we don't make anywhere near what Glu is making.   The fact it's the weekend shouldn't mean anything.  They're literally losing money while their servers are down.
    Well something is definitely wrong, global is real quiet, most getting kicked if they play a game, 
    edited May 2019
    My guess is the one game is a test to eliminate possible breaches....I am glad to get mine in....maybe there is a player who either knowingly or unknowingly is the virus-carrier, hacker, rule-breaker or culprit, and as they allow us in to play one game, they can finger the person causing the issues, and we can move on...
    Anyway, hopefully sooner rather than later!

Fingers crossed!
    Orb
    This is what happens usually when idiots try to cheat and game the system. We all suffer.  So if it IS a cheater or hacker etc.... they hurt us all.....

I hope that is not the case, and it is just a system issue....
    Orb
    I’m still amazed they haven’t taken the couple of secs it would take to post a response that they are having an issue. It doesn’t take a genius to post on Twitter.
    I said that long ago, RARELY do IT Teams admit fault...and in fairness, it is likely not GLUs fault.
    We are upset, but again, this is likely the product of (the more I think about it) some IDIOT cheating, causing all of this).
    I say we use caution when blaming GLU, as it is very possibly a threat from a 3rd party or member.

Orb
    I’m not trying to place any blame? We don’t even know at this moment that Glu is doing anything to fix the issue or for that matter that they are aware there is an issue. A lil communication goes a long ways with a customer base.
  • SharkdiversSharkdivers Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    edited May 2019
    I need the home address of said offender/cheater.. im gonna send my buddy (Knuckles) over there to say hi...
    LoL
  • Cooz19Cooz19 Registered Users 1,256 Posts
    Over the past 10 hours

Revenue: Down 100 percent
    Time in app: down 98 percent
    Complaints: up 4 million percent
    Quality players given out from boxes: same as previous
  • Itsouttahere2Itsouttahere2 Registered Users, Member 697 Posts
    Not likely. 
    You know shit is **** when minutes go by on global between messages
    We’re need it fixed now!!!
    We
    edited May 2019
    I know you are not placing blame Jwehner.....I didn't mean it to sound like that.... I am just saying I am frustrated because this is likely the result of some idiot cheater...I  mean, it is a freaking app game, for fun.....yet some people feel the need to cheat....and I would bet that someone either cheating or hacking or whatever is causing this, and now they have conjured up frustration, trouble and chaos for those of us who CHERISH our coveted weekend time playing this game.

When you think about it, if this was something GLU deemed a "Planned Event", we would have been notified in advance.

My apologies if it came across otherwise.
    Orb