Loading issues?

2Next

Comments

• Deck91Deck91 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Still no luck. What is going on? Server overload? Over night cvc too much for the game to handle? I haven’t a clue and no response yet from glu
  • RLee10RLee10 Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    Absolutely ridiculous that no one from their company has commented on this issue. We deserve answers and compensation...
  • jwehnerjwehner Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    It doesn’t look like they care. This has been on going for several hours now with zero response. I’m not convinced they are even doing anything about it yet!?
  • Shadow451Shadow451 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    I was finally able to get on, played a prime game and it crashed AGAIN!

Why are there so many issues with this game?  I can think of many different ways to spend my money and time, since this major issue continues to go unaddressed.
  • KeytonicKeytonic Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Same here I get to 90% then stuck, I was only able to get one ticket in on CvC 
  • ArjaemArjaem Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Every time the game crashes, in the background (double click on IOS), there is the tsb19 banner then that ad screen for that moose-horned whatever with the meat cleaver.  Anyone else have that?
  • PublicEnemyOnePublicEnemyOne Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Shadow451 said:
    I was finally able to get on, played a prime game and it crashed AGAIN!

Why are there so many issues with this game?  I can think of many different ways to spend my money and time, since this major issue continues to go unaddressed.
    Exactly what happened to me too. It crashed at the end of a CvC game, stopped loading at 88% and crashed every time I reopened it. Waited about 30 minutes and was able to load back in then crash at the end of a Prime Game. Common theme seems to be playing a CvC game.
  • Deck91Deck91 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Still no progress it’s starting to get a little ridiculous. I got on for 2 minutes and saw that guys in my club we’re able to contribute at least in cvc but then loaded up a prime game and bam! Shut out again. I don’t understand why their are only some of us with this issue. 
    It makes no sense? Why are some able to log on and play while others are locked out?
  • SOLENYA420SOLENYA420 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Same issue gotta love it
  • SharkdiversSharkdivers Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    The worse part is they are not even acknowledging that there is even a issue.. it would be nice if they would at least let us know they are trying to fix it.
    I’m still not convinced they are trying to fix the problem. Do they even realize there is a problem? And next do they really care? The lack of communication let’s the mind wander!
  • BrooklynBobBrooklynBob Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    I am having the same issue as the rest of you. very annoying, especially with CvC in play.
    I guess it to much for the weekend team at glu to make a simple thread that says we are working on a fix for this issue. At this point i just want all my gold back for the boxes i bought and all the BXP i used to upgrade my 4 players to Silver level 10.. but im sure they will just give us 5k BXP and 2 free boxes.. 
  • LDNNATIONALSLDNNATIONALS Registered Users, Member 21 Posts
    Force close the TSB 19 App and then restart your phone, this seems to be resolving things for a great number of users.
    It doesn’t fix anything 
    That didnt work. That was the first thing i did. But it does seem to be fixed now.
  • xracmanxracman Registered Users, Member 666 Posts
    Game crashed at  88% for a few hours Saturday.  Did not have my silver level 8 team backed up so I started over.  Gotta say the "realism" is gone. My old team had relatively realistic statistical performance.  Now my whole batting order has an ops between 970 and  1.800.  I had Yelich as a 5 game Franchise player active for 60+ games and he had a BA over  600.  I'm only at bronze level 4 but it's not as much fun when the team is  138-6 and winning 18-2 all the time.  
  • bogs345bogs345 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    SUPER SLOW.. Every action you take.