Vip

hereforbeerhereforbeer Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
anyone get vip without spending cash?
Prev1

Comments

• funakorfunakor Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I hope it's not totally dependent on cash.  I'm in an active club and we've all played daily for the past 3 seasons.  One guy spent some coin and was active on forums.  Another spent a lot of time on forums and was lucky enough to get an invite.  The rewards sure are very compelling!
  • bigc34bigc34 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I have been trying to figure out the answer to that question.  When u find out please let me know lol.  I played a ton on 18 and spent almost $900 the whole year and never got an invite.
  • JoshGreenJoshGreen Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Spent quite a bit in 18 and even more now in 19 and I just gave up. Ive came to the realization I'll never compete with the top plays no matter how much I spend. Just trying to have fun with the game now. 
  • usbluesusblues Registered Users, Member 48 Posts
    I’ve played daily since it was beta in 15. I go nuts on offers and videos. I’ve never spent a dime on this game in all the years. I’m active in forums, and I’ve already spent 68k gold in 19. Unfortunately, I think the biggest factor is real money spent. 
  • nmhs_68nmhs_68 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Hope to get it
  • TheWhiteObamasTheWhiteObamas Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    bigc34 said:
    I have been trying to figure out the answer to that question.  When u find out please let me know lol.  I played a ton on 18 and spent almost $900 the whole year and never got an invite.
    dude same...I’ve been playing this game every day since the ‘15 release and sunk way more money than I’m proud of into it and never even been hinted for it. They keep saying “our development team picks” and I’m left hung to dry while my whole club basically is VIP. I’m hoping that ‘19 is the year lol 
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    Although it's not a guarantee and GLU is tight lipped about it some members that reached All Star level 10 became VIP. Be warned though that there is no definite proof this triggers it and is just bases on other user experiences according to the post below:

https://communities.glu.com/tap-sports-baseball-2019/discussion/comment/6684900#Comment_6684900
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• likenightlikenight Registered Users, Member 471 Posts
    Sounds a lot like the Klan.....
  • Linco32Linco32 Registered Users, Member 74 Posts
    I’ve been playing since 2016 and I’ve never got vip. I’m on tier 8 of the all star tickets and am always active. Just wish they let more people get the vip rank
  • JoshGreenJoshGreen Registered Users, Member 53 Posts
    Houmys post with the link sheds some light on alot of VIP expectations and realities. It's a nice post to follow 
  • Tribal24tigerTribal24tiger Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    I can guarantee you all personally that level 10 does not immediately unlock vip lol
  • TIGHTBUCHOLZTIGHTBUCHOLZ Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    I hit level 9 AS and got it, it’s all a mystery!!!
    #TightBucholz 

🏆 VIP 2019 🎖
    🇨🇦 VLAD Company Leader ⚾️
  • jmtasticjmtastic Registered Users, Member 30 Posts

Man can not live on gifts alone
  • jmtasticjmtastic Registered Users, Member 30 Posts
    jmtastic said:

jmtastic said:

Man can not live on gifts alone
  • EXTREMESHARKS1565EXTREMESHARKS1565 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited May 2019
    Still waiting on my VIP status too. Spent a lot of money, completed 9 AS...  :#
  • thebw2thebw2 Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I got to about 9,000 all star tickets over the weekend, asked support and then about 2 hours later was given the VIP. Not sure what changed from the day or so it wasn’t going through but it finally did and now I’m on the countdown for the first vip gifts! Good luck and hope you get it soon. 
  • bravesborobravesboro Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    That’s awesome.  Wish I could get VIP already.  Lol
    I’m on all-star level 10 and haven’t gotten it
  • bodeen2011bodeen2011 Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    Buy another 20 dollar pack you should get it, that’s what I had to do
    I had to spend another 100 dollars before I got it
  • tlisak25tlisak25 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    I got mine as soon as I spent $880. 
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    @DFBB seems like this could be a thread to get locked 🤦‍♂️
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.
  • bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    anyone get vip without spending cash?
    Yes....Jeddoggy topped the supposed barrier of 2,019 franchise coins and was gifted the designation immediately.  PM him with questions.  
    Linco32 said:
    I had to spend another 100 dollars before I got it
    Actually this is it right here........”just another 100 dollars”.....you’ll get there before you know it.  
    likenight said:
    I’m instantly concerned......
  • matt_sackettmatt_sackett Registered Users, Member 1,540 Posts
    bigvivec said:
    likenight said:
    I’m instantly concerned......
    Uhhhhhh he did seem to have an "inner workings" knowledge of them didn't he?
    Nothing in life is as beautiful as the Balsamic thread.

• BigburgBigburg Registered Users, Member 150 Posts
    Finished all star 9 and still waiting on mine as well.
  • bayoubengalbayoubengal Registered Users, Member 981 Posts
    edited August 2019

@Bigburg
    dm @DFBB as he has now taken over forum moderator.  He will kindly take all grievance and questions.
    First, congrats on not being the 1st person to ask this question.

@Bigburg
    dm @DFBB as he has now taken over forum moderator.  He will kindly take all grievance and questions.
    He can kindly give you a time out if you mess with him too......
  • RSN84RSN84 Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    I'm about $17 away from completing the All Star Levels.. I'm hoping to finish that off tomorrow.. I'm active every day for multiple hrs & daily club event player.. I'm wondering if anything will change after I knock out the All Star Tiers.. Some ppl say complete those & daily play you have a good chance, but others say it doesn't.. So I'm kinda anxious to see if it makes a honest diff for receiving VIP or not

RSN84

MARSHALL
    RSN84
    MARSHALL
This discussion has been closed.