Options

Tim Anderson’s Bonus (or any other multi-flavored player) ?

ClericTavenClericTaven Registered Users, Member 132 Posts
Does his PotM version count as well? 

~ Andrew
=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
TSB19 - SF bay Area

Comments

• Options
    DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Only the version that's in the box will count.
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • Options
    Thank You for an answer DFBB.

For GLU Devs…Does that make sense?
    Regular drafted players vs any of their Enhanced version(s)?

[The argument could be made that only an Enhanced player, as implied per the News posting image, would qualify. When a Named basic player has multiple draft versions, that some text color or symbol reference is shown when all count!]

~ Andrew
    =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
    TSB19 - SF bay Area
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Wait until the all star break and count how many bellinger’s, trout’s, Castillo’s, and Yelich’s are out.  That’s why versions get referred to by release title or date (Black Friday (BF) Ted Williams, Hot Start Trout, etc).
  • Options
    bobdylan_fanbobdylan_fan Registered Users, Member 303 Posts
    Based on watching him actually play and run the bases...I'd say the 19 speed is pretty accurate.

I had a four star Wilson Ramos early in the season that had a speed of 1. Somewhere around silver 4 or 5 it jumped up to 2. He was a pretty decent player because he had an extremely high hit rating to offset the slow speed.
  • Options
    Yeah, Babe Ruth syndrome - “I don’t need to run around the bases, when I can just hit it over the fence instead”!
    I had a posted previously, questioning Marlin’s Justin Bour spd 1 rating.
    I get it, a bigger player moves slower than a svelte one.
    Besides doing Wind Sprints and loosing a few pounds, switching from Heinken to Bud Light Lime…

That’s right, put your foot on the bag, we’ll throw you the ball, you just catch it, an easy out.
    ~ Andrew
    =~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=
    TSB19 - SF bay Area
  • Options
    bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    edited May 2019
    My daughter who is 11 was watching a game with me on tv when she turned to me and asked in all seriousness “Daddy, how can they be professional athletes when they are fat like that?”

i had no answer other than apparently they were good enough.  🤷‍♂️    Pretty obvious to me that you can be pretty good at this game and still enjoy a beer or 12.