Options

“Edge Cases”

HaraycarayHaraycaray Registered Users, Member 910 Posts
The ole disappearing starting pitcher has happened to the same guy in my club the last two days. How are they going to say that there are OBVIOUS and KNOWN flaws in the boxes and still release them for purchase to their customers? For those wondering yes he takes all precautions to avoid the bug, but it still happens. Another note is they can track he pulled Choi but somehow when Paxton is pulled he’s a ghost? 

Comments

• Options
    2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    It’s funny how that works out. I’ve had the same thing happen. Why can they only track one draft pick and not the other? Taking a screen shot of all picks like that might help
  • Options
    SandpipersSandpipers Registered Users, Member 1,327 Posts
    Isn’t it just coincidental that the one they apparently cant track is the one you lose which of course is always one of the 10% guys from the box? Anyone ever lose a scrub this way? Thought not
    It's all done with mirrors
  • Options
    snowy24snowy24 Registered Users, Member 304 Posts
    Wtf is an edge case? Sounds like something you cover your phone with. Lol
  • Options
    LudwigMonsterLudwigMonster Registered Users, Member 381 Posts
    Makes no sense to me either. I've accidentally traded in a potw/potm/bonus player a couple times between last year and this year and CS were able to return them to my lineup without issue.
  • Options
    AIC_76AIC_76 Registered Users, Member 57 Posts
    I had the same thing happen when I pulled Thornton from Thursdays box. Same response and compensation. Of course I traded one 340 Max player for two 3.5 star players, hmm.
  • Options
    Dave480Dave480 Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    I bought a 9 pack and won a Paxton tonight, but didn’t get it.

their log actually says (NONE) where it should say Paxton, but...given that it’s a known flaw, and only affects SP’s, it shouldn’t be hard to figure out that when you see (NONE), that’s Paxton...

but hey, they comped me two boxes of garbage, so why complain?