Player of the Week Guesses

marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
who do you guys think will be player of the week? 

Comments

• bigvivecbigvivec Registered Users, Member 2,133 Posts
    Vlad Jr. and Yelich again are my votes.  
  • JudgeJudge Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    I’m guessing Josh Bell and Vlad Jr.  Hopefully not another pitcher for a long time.  
  • TRABUKOTRABUKO Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Josh Bell is a lock. Vlad has a chance. 
  • whammo911whammo911 Registered Users, Member 963 Posts
    Do potw’s get re-boosted, I’ve been holding on to yellich...or do you have to buy the new version?
  • 2003cobra2003cobra Registered Users, Member 2,720 Posts
    If I remember correctly there  were times in 18 where a player got POTW a second time and was  reboosted at that time. Therefore I don’t like to trade them in. 
  • dustyhunksdustyhunks Registered Users, Member 1,672 Posts
    whammo911 said:
    Do potw’s get re-boosted, I’ve been holding on to yellich...or do you have to buy the new version?
    RHP skill was added for Yelich's second award this season. I can't see it being him a third time yet though. Bell is most deserving and making a good run for May PoTM.
  • DFBBDFBB Registered Users, Moderators, Member, Moderator 6,602 Posts
    Bell is an absolute lock for the NL. Vogelback should win it for the AL. He has the  same number of homers, RBIs and, avg as Vlad, except a higher ops. We'll see how political things are. 
    If you're not having fun, you're losing.
  • HoumyHoumy Registered Users, Member 3,889 Posts
    edited May 2019
    whammo911 said:
    POTW get re-boosted with new current maxes and their overall totals after the boost also increases to the current maxes so I'd keep them if I were you.

POTM are the ones that are associated with the month they're released and do not get boosted again so if they don't make your roster after the boost is gone you can dump them.
    "Get ready for some NFTs" - VIP NEWSLETTER ca. 2022

• MattattackMattattack Registered Users 1,971 Posts
    DFBB said:
    Bell is an absolute lock for the NL. Vogelback should win it for the AL. He has the  same number of homers, RBIs and, avg as Vlad, except a higher ops. We'll see how political things are. 
    Right, I think Vogelbach had the slightly better week but I think the MLB will give it to Vlad just because of the recognition it will bring
  • marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts
    These are some good guesses I’m hoping for Vlad Jr 
  • TRABUKOTRABUKO Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Bell and Vlad. Official.
  • marcoslomarcoslo Registered Users, Member 393 Posts

Yup, I’m hoping to get that Vlad Jr in need of a third baseman🤞🏼